With many new and exciting projects underway, Trifork is very busy and is now looking for more passionate and talented software pilots to join our dynamic and growing team in Copenhagen.
You are a team player who values integrity and honesty. You are not always tempted by the “quick solution”, but instead you think about architecture and design in your solutions.
You enjoy working with all parts of the development process – from idea and requirements specification to implementation, release, maintenance and bug fixing. You have a strong technical knowledge – including the understanding of end-user experience. You are also able to produce well-structured and readable code.
In your new job, you will join a team of experienced developers or software pilots, you will primarily work with the development and design of mobile apps for both Web, Hybrid Or Native iOS and Android, but you can also work with Cloud Solutions, NoSQL, Microservices, IoT, Wearables, Beacons and more – depending on your skills and interests.
- In-depth knowledge of iOS and/or Android
- Experience with Continuos Integration (Jenkins or similar)
- Released one or more apps in the AppStore
- Intrinsic motivation to keep learning and sharpening your knowledge & craft
- It’s not a requirement, but it would be considered a plus if you have experience in one or more of the following platforms: .Net, Java or HTML5g.
- You are a team player that values integrity and honesty.
- You will not always be tempted by the “quick fix”, but instead you think about architecture and design in your solutions.
- You enjoy working with all parts of the development process - from idea and requirements specification to implementation, release, maintenance and bug fixing.
What we offer you
Our daily work is characterized by an open and honest atmosphere, and we put emphasis on creating a challenging yet fun working environment. We work in agile and cross-functional teams with a focus on pair programming and close collaboration with customers. Professional sparring is important to us, and as a rule, we have at least two developers per project.
Furthermore, within the first few months of starting at Trifork, you will participate in New Hire Training with our founder & CEO as well as other new (and sometimes old) colleagues from Trifork offices around the world, at our very own finca in Mallorca, Casa Maria.
In addition, we offer
- Trifork Hackerdays - the opportunity to dive into technologies and projects of your choice
- GOTO Conference and GOTO Nights - where you play a large part its content/topics
- The opportunity to attend other developers conferences around the world
- Scrum Certification
- The opportunity to use new technology in projects
- Annual strategy trip that focuses on team building and corporate culture
- Platform independence and the freedom to organize your time and work location
- Daily lunch at our cantina
- Laptop, smartphone and broadband.