Service Integration manager
Service Integration Manager, IT Operations
Would you like to work as a Service Integration Manager, proactively working together with our outscourcing partner providing the overall guidelines and directions for IT Strategy, Development and Assurance in IT Operations, and play a vital role in shaping the future of the leading telecommunications provider in Denmark? Do you also have the will, desire, and skills to join the ongoing transformation of TDC? Then you may very well be our new colleague in the IT Operations team in TDC Operations.
You will be a part of the Strategy, Development & Assurance department in IT Operations, which primary responsibility is to ensure the overall service, infrastructure strategy, design and development of outsourced service, quality assurance processes and information security management. The department consists of 5 competent and professional colleagues.
Role & responsibility
Your primary role and responsibilities contains:
- Ensure the service development projects and refresh in collaboration with the Partner and supported by the change and transition managers
- Establish roadmaps which are supporting the strategic direction and support business objectives and ensures alignment across the service towers
- Supports transition of new services including infrastructure
- Implement and deploy any changes or new infrastructure features within his or her domain together with the Partner
- Supports the Subject Matter Experts on service transitions
- Interacts closely with Development and other suppliers on integration of new infrastructure services
- Establish and prioritize business objectives to define projects that promote opportunities within IT Operation
- Perform strategic process-improvement activities to support business development
- Proactively, identify and mitigate risk across IT Operation
- Serve as SPOC to Operations PMO to delegate ad-hoc tasks
- Ensure horizontal alignment of daily operation and continuous improvement across Service Towers in IT Operation
- Ensure Capacity Management (HW/SW)
- Provide expertise internally to CSDM, SM, SMEs as well as Partner
- Stay on top of latest market developments and technology trends
- Provide input on service asset and configuration management
- Optimize and control OPEX/CAPEX cost in IT Operations and provide input for Financial Management.
We would like to meet you, if you have/are;
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and business acumen – important to anticipate external as well as internal stakeholders needs and act appropriately
- Solid telecom and/or technology understanding/interests and very good understanding of the main business processes and strategic issues
- Working experience as an infrastructure architect or service integration manager with broad experience and interest in data center consolidation and all elements of IT infrastructure in large complex organizations
- Experience with working with large IT contracts, SLA requirements and financial controlling of contract usage – preferable from an outsourcing environment
- Strong cross-department collaboration and alignment skills
- Likes to challenge status quo and finding new ways of working
- Process oriented and continuously looks for and encourages experimenting - within the limits of our standards - to improve business performance. Ensures that mistakes are considered opportunities for learning
- Sees the big picture and analyses data objectively in a changing business environment. Manages to translate analyses into insights and recommendations that can be presented at Top Management level
- Sets directions and prioritizes actions to achieve long term goals
- Proactive and motivated by creating results. Takes ownership of problems and challenges
- Used to communicating complex topics in a clear and concise manner, both orally and in writing.
We imagine that you hold a relevant Master’s degree in IT, business engineering or similar. Project Management certification, e.g. Prince 2 or the like, is also an advantage but not a prerequisite. The same goes for ITIL.
Fluency in Danish and English both written and oral is required.
A unique and challenging job where you have every opportunity to influence the ongoing transformation of IT Operations in TDC. You will join a high-performing team of dedicated and professional colleagues that have extensive experience within Infrastructure Operations. The position will develop your strategic mindset, process toolbox and project manager skills as well as giving you the exposure and platform for a long-term career in TDC.
Aarhus or Copenhagen, Denmark.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Head of Strategy, Development & Assurance, Jesper Hjortshøj Steffensen, on + 23 24 85 55.
Deadline: 1. September 2018. We invite candidates for interviews continuously so please send your application as soon as possible.