Building a new back-end team of developers
Join the #1 Video Management Solution Company in the world.
Would you like to contribute to the success of a company with ambitious goals? Milestone systems is accelerating and increasing our research and development by 45%. Accordingly, we are building a new Advanced Data Management team in our back-end group.
We are looking to recruit Software Developers, Software Engineers & Principals. Whether you’re a fresh graduate or an experienced professional, you can definitely have a place in our team.
Last but not least, join an international company with friendly environment and diverse of nationalities/culture.
Roles & responsibilities
- You will take part in development and maintenance of our back-end server software. The work will be done in our core business product
- You must be able to work in an agile environment and be able to work in an environment where requirements setting is a continuous process, design and development is done in 2-week sprints in close collaboration with the Product Owner.
Requirements (education & skills)
- Degree as a bachelor, masters or higher in computer science
- Up to date knowledge and skills in software technology
- Skilled in C# og .NET
- Experience within multithreading
- Experience in SQL (MS SQL Server)
- Experience with .NET unit test (XUnit, NUnit or similar)
- Knowledge of agile development (e.g. Scrum)
- Proficiency in English (oral & written).
- A team player who values integrity and honesty and is willing to take on any task needed for the team to succeed
- Enjoys working with all parts of the development process – from conception of an idea to the implementation (including test automation), release, maintenance and bug fixing
- Open for new ideas and embraces changes
- Shows initiative and drive
- Good communicator and networker who wouldn’t hesitate to contact others
- Focuses on quality of deliverables.
If you want to be part of this exciting journey, submit your application and CV in English. Do not hesitate and miss this chance, as interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis.
For more information, please contact Senior Engineering Manager, Søren Løfvall at +45 61 717 516 or visit our website: www.milestonesys.com.
Milestone Systems is a global industry leader in open platform IP video management software, founded in 1998 and now operating as a stand-alone company in the Canon Group. Milestone technology is easy to manage, reliable and proven in thousands of customer installations, providing flexible choices in network hardware and integrations with other systems. Sold through partners in more than 100 countries, Milestone solutions help organizations to manage risks, protect people and assets, optimize processes and reduce costs.
We call ourselves the open platform company. That stands for three things: open platform technology, an open business model and an open company culture. Our video management software (VMS) solutions are designed with an open architecture which allows for easy integration with other security and business systems. Yet open platform encompasses so much more. It also represents an open business model with an extensive technology and channel partner network, where everyone benefits from stronger innovation and value creation for our end-customers. Our open company culture is a foundation for how we collaborate internally and conduct business and share expertise and knowledge with partners and customers.
We are a fast growing company with big ambitions. The entrepreneurial spirit that founded the company can still be seen and felt, even though today we’re a global player in the surveillance industry. We’re headquartered just outside of Copenhagen, Denmark and we have offices in more than 20 countries. We offer a flexible work environment where our employees get to define their workday and have a great deal of influence over how they use their time. We work hard, set our ambitions high and celebrate our successes together. If you are change-willing, internationally-minded and interested in growing as a professional, you’ll fit in just fine. Be sure to follow us so you can be the first to know about job vacancies.