Would you like to build best practice for automated BI reporting? And do you enjoy engaging with business colleagues and working with the newest data technologies to find the optimal BI solutions?
Then join our Data Analytics team to define global standards and make a significant business impact across global Sales and Marketing.
Welcome to Data Analytics
Through its Jabra brand, GN Audio creates intelligent audio solutions for people all around the world. In Ballerup, Denmark, you will become part of Integrated Business Planning and join the Data Analytics team. We bridge business and technology by providing automated BI reports to our global Sales and Marketing departments. This is how we ensure data-driven decision-making across the business to increase our global reach and make life sound better.
Drive best practice for automated BI reporting
As our BI specialist, you will help build the structures for utilising our pool of customer, sales and channel data to bring valuable insights to decision-makers across sales and marketing. To do this, you will engage with business colleagues to understand front-end needs and translate these needs into back-end solutions. More specifically, you will:
- Help set the standard for how we prioritise, document, deliver and share BI reports, streamlining the processes and building best practice that can be implemented globally
- Develop and maintain automated BI reporting solutions using Qlik to visualise data insights for business managers
- Define requirements for IT to ensure that our IT infrastructure supports our BI reporting solutions
- Collect business demands by hosting workshops to scope use-cases, target audience and purpose of reports as well creating mock-ups to align on expectations with stakeholders.
You will join an innovative and agile team that is always looking for new and better ways of doing things. By listening to our users across the business and challenging status quo, our goal is to transform the business through modern data technology.
“The demand for data-driven business insights and for a global best-practice for BI reporting is growing in Jabra. This is a great opportunity to join a team that is revitalizing BI practices and technology – and where you can help set the bar,” says Manager, Data Analytics Dennis Thomsen.
BI professional with Qlik experience and a can-do attitude
You are a BI professional with experiencing with both engaging many stakeholders, while also being used to working focused on development of reports. Your keen eye for structure and desire to make an impact make you the ideal candidate for raising the bar for our global BI standards.
- You have solid experience with BI including experience with Qlik and SQL.
- Alternatively, you could have many years of experience with other modern front-end tools such as Power Bi or Tableau.
- You have strong interpersonal skills, and you enjoy collaborating closely with non-technical business colleagues to find user-friendly solutions.
- You are fluent in spoken and written English.
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘APPLY’ link no later than 31 August 2018. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Manager, Data Analytics Dennis Thomsen on +45 24 47 99 11.
Jabra makes life sound better by developing intelligent sound solutions that transform lives through the power of sound. Our integrated headset and communications solutions assist professionals in being more productive, and our wireless headsets and earbuds are designed to fit any lifestyle.
Jabra is part of the GN Group – pioneering great sound from Jabra office headsets and sports headphones to world-leading ReSound hearing aids. Founded in 1869, the GN Group employs more than 5,500 people and is listed on Nasdaq OMX Copenhagen.
Visit our homepage GN.com – and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
For the purpose of processing your job application, GN will process your personal data. We encourage you not to provide us with sensitive information (e.g. racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health information or sexual orientation) about yourself. Your application will be transferred to the local GN office posting this job.