Business analyst with interest for UX design
We are searching for a business analyst for Visma Løn & HR products with great UX design skills. You will be included in developing the product and continuing the process of updating the customer value proposition.
If you have a burning commitment and ownership of delivering valuable IT solutions, then you are the one we want!
You are a good team player, result oriented and thrive in a fast paced environment aiming to develop the best software solutions in the market.
As a business analyst you play an important role in an international environment with colleagues in several countries. You are a part of a distributed team in an international development organization, and are passionate about using your skills to make a difference. You see the greatness of integrating products with a strong standing in the market with new and exciting technology, that brings new opportunities both for the product and customers.
- Take lead in UX activities and design simple customer journeys
- Define and describe requirements, by using the Agile toolbox
- Secure the product development in regards to legislation, customer requirements, stakeholders, and Visma’s stategies.
- Coordinating the development tasks with the stakeholders and between the development teams
- Be a sparring partner for the Product Manager, and produce early-version design of scenarios, prototypes, sketches, etc.
- Be part of the scrum teams and participate in various scrum activities
- Participate in various status meetings and forums with the stakeholders.
- Minimum bachelor's degree within IT, e.g. MSc at a college or university
- Genuine interest/experience in user centred design and methodology
- Experience with requirement specification and requirement development from previous job.
- Proactive and self driven
- Solid English language skills
- Experience with HRM and Payroll before (not a criteria, but advantage).
We are offering:
- A challenging job in an exciting and dynamic work environment
- A great social environment where humor and an informal atmosphere are valued
- Ability to work with future technology and product portfolio in one of the leading software vendors in Northern Europe
- A wide range of responsibilities in an international organization that offers good career and development opportunities
- The opportunity to be part of a highly engaged and professional team.
About Visma Enterprise
Visma Enterprise Danmark is a leading supplier of payroll and HR systems in Denmark. More than 1,400 medium-sized to large enterprises use one of our payroll and HR systems including Visma Løn, Visma HR, Visma.net Expense and Visma EasyCruit.
Our solutions support the employee journey in a company with automation of essential processes like recruitment, personnel and payroll administration.
Our market position in Denmark is cemented on a foundation of trust, knowledge and respect. We are the leading specialists within payroll and HR administration. And it is our core mission to support our customers promise to their employees to secure correct pay at the right time.
Our customers need to be able to focus on their core business trusting that we will manage and support their HR and payroll-related obligations correctly.
Visma Enterprise Denmark is part of Europe's leading software vendor for both private and public companies. And characterizing all Visma's solutions is the fact that they improve and streamline working processes, and thereby free up time to focus on core tasks.
Visma Enterprise Denmark is part of the former company Bluegarden.
Application deadline: 31/08/2018.
PD Enterprise Ballerup
Visma makes businesses more efficient, through offerings of software, commerce solutions, retail IT-solutions, and IT-related projects and consulting. Visma simplifies and digitalizes core business processes within the private and public sector. 760, 000 customers in Northern Europe utilize Visma's products and services, and an additional 300,000 use Visma as a hosting partner. The group has 6 700 employees and its net revenue amounted to 9 346 million in 2017. See visma.com for more information.