Senior Project Manager - with an edge
Trifork eHealth is a strategic spin-off of the larger Trifork organization. We specialize in digital health and develop solutions that bridge technology, research and care with the ultimate goal of helping people to live healthier lives.
Our core team of 15 digital health evangelists work with an entrepreneurial mindset and simultaneously inherit the professional DNA of the mother company Trifork. A unique combination of deep knowledge in life sciences, high quality programming skills and an innovative agile/regulatory development model has resulted in impressive triple digit growth since the company was established in 2015. Our ambitious plan is in motion with a stringent focus on saving human lives, while acknowledging that sound financial growth will allow us to explore new opportunities to further strengthen digital interventions in chronic and contagious diseases. We therefore need you to join our high performing team and help take Trifork eHealth to the next level in healthcare.
In the first year you will play an instrumental role in shaping new strategies within clinical development in Big Pharma. You will run a large global project with a dynamic team and in close collaboration with an experienced tech lead. The end result will be an entirely new platform driving improved competitiveness, quality and engagement in a clinical setting. The perfect candidate will also plan and drive the product risk management process and ensure appropriate traceability of risk control measures.
After your first year you will have a great opportunity to grow in the organization, assume more responsibility, attend conferences, drive large Hackathons, join a variety of social trips and develop new capabilities that help shape digital health strategies on a global scale. Our expectation is that you will play a big role in term of driving your own career in our company.
- Provide direction and vision
- Overall project management of a large global project
- Plan and drive the product risk management process, and authoring the Risk Management Plan
- Ensure appropriate traceability of risk control measures and perform review of the products’ risk management process
- Carry out Overall Residual Risk Evaluation on safety of the product before launch
- Ensure alignment between product requirements and performance.
You believe it’s possible to use revolutionary programming technologies like machine learning, augmented reality and IoT to save human lives and bring a healthier future! You are deeply passionate, extroverted and you take ownership as a Project Manager - always hungry to learn more and willing to walk the extra mile. You enjoy playing a very strategic role in your projects and you are comfortable with big budgets and a large team responsibility.
Beyond a winning personality we greatly value the following disciplines and backgrounds in our selection criteria:
- Risk Management (e.g. ISO 14971 or GAMP5)
- Experience developing software as a Medical Device
- Familiarity with QA, RA and/or GxP processes
- Experience with working in an international team.
Your core competencies
- Strategic mindset and sound judgement
- Proven leadership skills
- Minimum 3 years of experience within project management
- Risk Management training (e.g. ISO 14971 or GAMP5)
- Minimum 2 years of experience within regulated industries (e.g. medical devices, pharmaceutical industry, military industry)
- Project management tools and techniques.
The position is full time and we are looking for an applicant that can start as soon as possible. Interviews will be conducted on a running basis.
If you have any questions, please contact Kristoffer Madsen on email@example.com or +45 61249350
NB: We only need your CV, when you apply. All applicants are handled with confidentiality.