Passionate developers for leading digital agency
Nodes is one of the leading digital agencies in DK and UK with 80+ employees across our 7 offices in Europe including Copenhagen, London, Berlin and Prague. We develop mobile- and web apps to some of the largest companies in Denmark and the United Kingdom, where we always strive for bleeding edge products of extremely high quality.
We're looking for a couple of mobile- (iOS and Android) and backend (Vapor) developers to our headquarter in Copenhagen.
You have developed software for a long period of time, and therefore have something you can show us - either live projects or snippets/projects on GitHub. You are highly passionate about development, and aren’t afraid to push technologies or yourself to the limit to create super cool projects. You like working with cutting edge technologies and you're passionate about contributing to the community.
It’s important you have some of the following:
- Android: Java and maybe Kotlin, MVP/Clean Arch/MVVM/MVI or similar experience.
- iOS: Swift and maybe MVVM/VIPER/Clean Arch or similar experience.
- Backend: Swift/MySQL and maybe Vapor/PHP or similar experience.
It’s advantageous if you have the following:
- Experience with both backend and frontend development.
- Experience with continous integration, unit testing or (build) deployment.
- Experience with software design patterns.
- Experience with communicating with clients.
- Experience with other similar positions at other agencies.
Application and contact
We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible. We will invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis, so don’t wait – send your application now! Please apply for this position online by clicking the "Apply online" button.
For more information please contact Johnny Sørensen at email@example.com or +45 2762 2922.