IT technician to join growth adventure in the aviation industry
TP Aerospace is a young, dynamic and diverse company operating in the aviation industry. With headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark, and six overseas offices spanning from Las Vegas to Melbourne, we operate in a highly global environment – and things are moving fast!
To support our growth, we are looking for an IT Technician to join our IT Team at our head office in Copenhagen.
Primary responsibility will be working as the first point of contact for support and operational matters. You will become the third colleague to join our Global IT team, and your daily tasks will revolve around end user support, operation of servers and network equipment, computers and phone systems, while also being involved in some of the many exiting global IT-projects we have in pipeline. Examples: Digitalization processes, BI-Solution, CRM system, optimization of IT “Tools”, development of SOP’s and update of helpdesk/knowledge portal/workflows etc.
- 1st and 2nd level support (hardware and software)
- Help and support your colleagues at headquarters as well as at overseas offices
- Installation and configuration of equipment.
- Track, troubleshoot and solve IT related issues.
- Create written documentation of processes, systems, guides, etc.
You are experienced in
- Active Directory
- Windows 7-10
- Microsoft Office / Office 365.
- You have an educational background as information technologist, data technician, or other.
- MSCE certification is an advantage. However, we consider practical work experience and a service minded personality to be equally important as having the right educational background
- You’re fluent in Danish but feel just as comfortable communicating in English (corporate language)
- You have a great sense of humor
- You have at least 4 years’ experience from a similar position
- You’re service minded, and even on busy days, you are maintaining focus and are open and welcoming when people come to you for support
- You excel at meeting deadlines, following up on projects and have a good overview that enables you to keep track of your many ongoing tasks
- You have an EU work permit and can present a clean criminal record
- You’re ready for a bit of travel activity
What we offer
To the right candidate, we offer;
- a highly flexible and diverse workplace with colleagues all over the world
- a competitive salary
- a fun and social work environment where there is a strong focus on building and maintaining good relations between colleagues. Thus, we have a staff club that arranges on social events, such as such as Friday bars, team events, Christmas party, sports events etc.)
- a flat matrix organization where you will work close together with the Global IT Manager and where the Executive Management is just down the hall.
Furthermore, we guarantee a steep learning curve that will foster both your personal and professional development, and you'll have the freedom and ability to influence your own tasks and everyday work life. We take pride in the level of team-spirit characterizing our global workforce, and you will gain a solid group of engaged and dedicated colleagues who are great at what they do and enjoy doing it!
How to apply
We encourage anyone with the right qualifications and mindset to apply, and if you have any questions regarding the position, please contact our Global IT Manager Tony Avenstrup on +45 4126 3366 or by email email@example.com.
To apply, please send us your motivated application and resumé ASAP and no later than September 5, 2018.
We will conduct interviews as we receive and review applications, and we reserve the right to close the vacancy before deadline in case we find the right candidate.