Cloud Services Architect
SDC Infrastructure Services is responsible for building and managing the technology infrastructure for our customers in the financial sector in the Nordics. Our goal is to deliver a wide range of infrastructure services, and we are partnering with all SDC business areas in order to provide high quality infrastructure service behind SDC's banking solutions.
SDC Infrastructure Services are involved in transforming our current infrastructure toward a highly available, scalable and secure platform - for the future build on both Cloud (Azure IaaS, PaaS and SaaS) and On Premise (JN Data) infrastructure.
We are now looking for a highly skilled Cloud Services Architect to join us!
You will be joining a team of Technical Domain Architects that are responsible for designing technical infrastructure footprints specifically for the purpose of enabling SDC to implement state-of-the-art infrastructure and application resiliency capabilities for our banking’s solutions.
Our Technical Domain Architect team is seeking a Cloud Services Architect to help analyze our existing infrastructure with a goal of developing a shared Cloud and On Premise environment where these services and applications that depend upon this can be hardened, scaled and made continuously available for our customers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Together with other Technical Domain Architects ongoing do analysis of the architecture of infrastructure services that potentially can be moved from On Premise to a Cloud environment
- Document the interdependencies of infrastructure services in a combined On Premise and Cloud setup
- Be the technical lead on the development of SDC's Cloud Roadmap
- Corporate with and follow up on SDC's Cloud Sourcing partners regarding i.e. operational SLA's, Security and Compliance KPI's, Project performance and Invoicing
- Focal point in any matters regarding security and compliance controls and reporting on SDC Cloud based services.
Hard Skills Required:
- Minimum of 5 years of technical architecture experience
- Minimum of 5 years of Infrastructure Engineering experience (Windows Linux, UNIX, SAN, Networking)
- Demonstrated knowledge of one or more Cloud based technologies - preferable Azure
- Experience with Agile Development methodologies and tools
- Strong understanding of security best practices preferred
- Strong knowledge of Azure preferred
- Experience with Cloud orchestration and automation
- Experience in complex projects
- Good communication skills
- Excellent in transforming business goals into technical solutions.
Extra Credit Skills:
- Experience with datacenter automation / runtime automation
- Experience in a large enterprise environment desired
- Experience from the financial sector.
Soft Skills Required:
- Excellent client interfacing skills, strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to work with various levels of management.
- Worked in a large complex organization
- Experience working closely with Infrastructure Services architects and Application Development Architects
- Comfortable working and influencing across many infrastructure domains
- Thought leader in main technical domain
- Credible and mature personality, with some presence
- Strong enough to hold your peers accountable in other groups/towers (in a constructive way).
- Concise communicator - able to translate detail into a concise story
- Self-starter and self-driven
- Effective influencing skills, with groups not directly working for you.
Application and contact information
Should you wish to know more about the position or SDC, you are welcome to contact Torben. We are looking forward to receive your application with your CV and diplomas. Job applications in both English and Danish are most welcome.
SDC is a modern, business-oriented IT partner for the Nordic financial sector. Our core services are system development and maintenance. Our ambition is simple: We emphasize professional use of technology and have a strong customer focus and a cost-effective business model in order to become the leading IT partner in the Nordic financial sector measured on quality, price and business support.
3. september 2018Stillingskategori:
Torben Hedam ChristensenTelefon:
+45 5117 1088