The JYSK Web Development team deliver customer experiences across all digital customer interfaces, and we provide user experiences to our more than 10,000 colleagues in 20 countries.
Now we want to create a uniform, integrated customer/staff experience across all interfaces through web technologies, e.g. ReactJS. Customers and staff must be able to swiftly move between all JYSK systems, e.g., allowing customers to start a shopping journey on the web and continue it in the store with staff assistance. This year has seen an intensified focus on such potentials, and our ambitions will continue to grow as we develop and deliver new options and features to customers and colleagues. To further develop our platform, we are launching a significant expansion of our web development team – and if you are a skilled Single Page Applications developer, we want YOU to join us!
You will join one of the web development teams in our IT department with more than 50 colleagues. You will participate in the implementation of Single Page web applications that work across desktop, smartphone and tablet, as well as on store cash registers and LED screens, and warehouse terminals.
You will use your software architecture knowledge to develop the user interface of JYSK’s high-loaded e-commerce platform, which is used in 20 countries.
You bring dedication and you…
…you are eager to acquire new knowledge and skills. You are able to use your extensive front-end knowledge to develop and deliver front-end solutions that work on all devices, be it a fully connected desktop PC or a mobile broadband smartphone. We expect you to have a healthy attitude to code quality, and you must be a good development team player. JYSK is an international organization so you must have a good command of the English language.
We expect you to have…
- Practical experience with object-oriented development
- Experience with the implementation of Single Page Applications, e.g., in ReactJS, Vue or Angular
- Practical experience with Webpack, Rollup, Gulp etc.
- Practical experience with Bootstrap and SASS or LESS
- Knowledge of PHP development.
We would appreciate you being skilled in…
- Content Management Systems (CMS), e.g. Drupal, TYPO3 or Umbraco
- PHP Application Frameworks, e.g., Symfony or Laravel.
You meet possibilities and…
- The chance to leave your mark on challenging technical solutions
- A workplace in an exciting international environment with development and expansion as two of its main priorities
- A company culture with only a short distance from decisions to actions
- A relaxed and open atmosphere where you cooperate with skilled colleagues across the organization
- Plenty of ways for you to develop –professionally and personally
- An individual salary to match your qualifications and experience.
Then please send us your CV and application, we will running evaluate and invite candidates for interview.
Kasper Ligaard phone (+45 89 39 75 00)