JYSK is looking for a skilled Software Developer Graduates
Are you a graduate of computer science or software engineering? Or a Bachelor of software or web development? If yes, then JYSK has an offer you cannot refuse!
One of the main goals of the JYSK IT Development Department is to integrate customer experiences across all customer interfaces, regardless of device type. We offer customer experiences to millions of customers and more than 10,000 colleagues in 20 countries.
We want to create a uniform customer and staff experience across all interfaces - stores, online shops, customer service etc. All central parts will be developed by our in-house development teams by extensive use of full-stack web technologies. To be able to reach our goal of having the best sales and service platform at all times, we are now launching a significant expansion of our software development department.
You will be part of one of the development teams in our IT department with more than 50 colleagues. You will participate in the implementation of Single Page web applications that work across desktop, smartphone and tablet, as well as on store cash registers and LED screens. You will also use your software architecture knowledge to develop the underlying systems required to be able to deliver top-of-the-line user experiences – to JYSK customers and colleagues.
You bring dedication and you…
…you are eager to acquire new knowledge and skills. You are able to use your in-depth knowledge of software development to always deliver solutions that work – for customers and colleagues alike. We expect you to have a healthy attitude to code quality. JYSK is an international organization so you must have a good level of the English language.
We expect you to…
- Be a skilled object-oriented developer
- Be familiar with PHP or JAVA Application Frameworks
- Have practical SQL experience
We would appreciate you being skilled in…
- Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Single Page Applications, implemented with, e.g., ReactJS, Vue or Angular.
- CSS, Bootstrap, SASS or LESS
You meet possibilities and…
- Plenty of ways for you to develop – professionally and personally
- A workplace in an exciting international environment with development and expansion as two of its main priorities
- The chance to leave your mark on challenging technical solutions
- A relaxed and open atmosphere where you cooperate with skilled colleagues across the organization
- A company culture with only a short distance from decisions to actions.
Then please send us your CV and application, we will running evaluate and invite candidates for interview.
Kasper Ligaard phone (+45 89 39 75 00)