.NET Developer - Regulatory Reporting
Saxo Bank IT consist of over 600 IT professionals based in Copenhagen and Delhi who, using latest technologies and agile methodologies; design, build and run the Saxo Bank award winning, global multi-asset trading platform. Our specialty is within capital markets with focus on; high reliability, large volumes, low latency and a world class, cloud-based experience for retail, institutional and white label clients.
Our in-house designed and built Saxo Bank trading system handles:
- over 25,000 concurrent online trading clients 24 hours per day/5,5 trading days per week
- more than 160,000 unique monthly users to our social trading portal
- in excess of 400,000 price feed updates per second
- intraday execution and booking of up to 900 trades per second
- over 1,000,000 trade transactions processed daily.
We are seeking a senior developer to work closely with the business on regulatory reporting. Our Regulatory Reporting team consists of an IT-Development team working closely together with a team of business analysts to manage the global demand for financial reporting.
- Be responsible for the design, development and maintenance of various components to enhance our existing Reporting Platform
- Work directly with Business Analysts to understand requirements, develop solutions and follow through on the reporting
- Participate in an agile development process with emphasis on taking personal ownership and responsibility for your deliveries
- Work with a great deal of freedom on the solutions you choose. It is important for us to be updated on the latest technologies and we will encourage you to contribute
- Be working with a high performance team, which focus on technical professionalism and quality in deliveries
- Get the opportunity to work in future technologies in digital banking.
As a person you come across as a team-player who is professional, analytical, solution-oriented, positive and energetic.
Further we are looking for a candidate with the following professional competencies:
- C# with a minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Microsoft SQL Server - You have strong data analytical skills and a minimum of 5 years SQL experience
- It’s an advantage if you have experience with XML, XSD and MS Excel
- It’s an advantage if you are familiar with TFS
- Fluency in English (A Must), Fluency in Danish (Preferred)
- It is a plus if you have worked with investment banking and/or regulatory reporting before.
First and foremost, we offer more than just a job; being an employee in Saxo Bank is an opportunity to invest in your future. In addition, you get:
- A chance to join a truly growth-embracing culture, which will commit to helping you grow personally and professionally
- An opportunity to work as part of a dynamic, very ambitious and, at the same time, informal and pleasant working environment
- A competitive salary plus benefits package.