JYSK is looking for Senior SAP Business Consultant / Architect in Aarhus
JYSK continues to expand its activities with new physical stores as well as an ever growing presence on digital platforms. The IT department is a cornerstone in supporting the growth of the JYSK business through continuous development of new and existing IT solutions, where SAP solutions play a key role.
Therefore, we are now looking for a skilled SAP Application Consultant / Architect with at least +5 years of SAP ERP experience to help us in this further development.
It is an advantage if you also have experience with some of the following SAP areas; SAP SCM (F&R), SAP eWM, SAP CAR, HANA Studio or Fiori.
You will be working together with 30+ competent colleagues in the SAP department. We emphasize a good and positive work environment with knowledge sharing as a keyword and we try hard to keep a good work-life-balance.
You will be participating in end-to-end implementations - from analysis and design through configuration to test and operation/support of solutions.
You will primarily be working in the JYSK Nordic head office in Aarhus, only a 5 minute drive from E45 and the Herning Motorway.
You bring dedication and…
- you have +5 years of SAP ERP experience as an internal or external consultant / architect
- you have implemented solutions within one or more of the following business areas; Purchasing, Planning, Sales, Logistics, Retail or Quality Management
- you are fluent in Danish and English – both verbally and written.
You meet possibilities and…
- you get the opportunity to learn about and work on some of the latest SAP technologies
- you will become part of our Omni Channel Business journey with a Customer First perspective
- you combine your business know-how with your SAP skills and technical know-how, creating the right solutions for tomorrow
- you will build integrated solutions which connect e.g. SAP ERP, online stores, physical stores and Customer Service Center solutions
- you will be working in an international environment together with colleagues from/in different functional areas.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call Ole Bøgeholm Madsen at +45 24 26 59 56. If you find the job interesting, then please send us your CV and application as fast as possible and no later than August 26, 2018.
JYSK have grown from one physical store in Denmark in 1979 to more than 2.600 stores internationally and more than 20 online stores. To ensure our future growth, we need the best employees. Seek the opportunity to become a part of JYSK and our success. If you bring dedication, you will meet possibilities.
Ole Madsen (+4589397500)