Newly graduated software developer
The energy market evolves rapidly and as one of the largest short-term energy trading companies in Europe, so does our business. It is a complex and exciting domain. We solve all the software development needs of Danske Commodities and work on value adding solutions to all parts of the business.
From day one you will be involved with building either trading systems for the trading floor, complex customer oriented systems for our origination team or scalable systems for our risk and finance departments. You will become an integral part of our development team and contribute directly to the success of our business.
We work to a very high standard and we constantly strive to better our craftsmanship and professionalism. You will experience how a modern technology stack and continuous deployment setup paves the way for efficiently adding business value every day. You will work with microservices, asynchronous messaging and distributed systems using best practice development methodologies and we expect you to thrive with the opportunity to take on challenges.
If you want to be part of a team where we grow, learn, laugh and cry together, apply now! You can learn more about IT in Danske Commodities at https://danskecommodities.com/careers/IT.
- developing world-class software in an engaging and complex domain
- participating in full project cycles, from inception to delivery, using agile practices
- engaging our business to ensure outstanding solutions
- ensuring a coherent application architecture and standard.
We expect that you:
- have a MSc. or BSc. in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- are experienced in C# or other object-oriented programming languages
- are passionate about software development
- want to learn, explore and share knowledge with other passionate developers
- are knowledgeable about distributed systems.
We expect that you:
- want to develop yourself professionally and personally
- have a keen interest in technology
- are not afraid to take on challenges
- enjoy working closely with business stakeholders
- are curious and open minded.
- professional and personal challenges in a young international environment
- modern technology stack and best in class development practices
- highly skilled colleagues who set the bar high
- a dynamic organization with room and incentive to take on responsibility
- a successful company that knows how to celebrate.
Jobstart and type
- As soon as possible. We will be screening candidates on an ongoing basis.
Apply for this job
Application deadline: 20/9- 2018
Please have the following documents ready. It only takes 5 minutes to complete the form.
- Exam papers
Get in touch
Henrik Skaarup Andersen
Manager, Head of Software Development
T: +45 5357 8153