Global Data & AI Director
Would you like to take the helm of our mission to make data-driven insights an integral part of designing the Bang & Olufsen customer journey? And are you looking for an opportunity to:
- Join one of the best-known luxury brands in the world in a new position where you get to build your own team and define the global Bang & Olufsen strategy for data and AI?
- Step into the top management of the global Bang & Olufsen organisation?
- Be a pioneer within a well-established company with a proud history?
Build your own team
At our offices in Lyngby, north of Copenhagen, you will join a vibrant environment where ideas are always welcome, and initiatives can be implemented within the space of a day. As part of our Digital Labs department, you will be tasked with building a small team who can create and deliver a global data and AI strategy.
Set the direction for the way we use data globally
As our new Global Data & AI director, you will have significant impact on our transformation journey by making data integral to informed decision-making across marketing, sales, retail and the rest of the organisation. Reporting directly to our SVP of Digital & Customer Experience, you are tasked with defining and executing a global strategy that will shape the way we use data globally to optimise marketing initiatives and processes. You will initially be focused on establishing data processes and strong analytical competencies to eventually leverage the power of AI in order to enrich the customer experience and business intelligence.
Working with other leaders within e-commerce, performance media, apps, cloud, IT and more, you ensure that we make the most of our data, turning it into valuable insights that we can use to optimise the customer journey and plan frictionless omnichannel initiatives.
Moreover, you will contribute to the assessment of our IT infrastructure to ensure that it fully supports the data & AI strategy.
Entrepreneurial spirit and solid experience with data-driven decision-making
- You have solid experience with handling complex and large data quantities and turning it into valuable insights, e.g. from a digital agency or a management consultancy
- You probably have an educational background in data, mathematics, science, computer science or business, and you are familiar with AI trends and possibilities
- Your excellent business understanding enables you to ask and answer the right strategic questions at the right time
- Management experience is a plus
- You speak and write English fluently
In this role, you will lay the foundation as you go. Hence, we are looking for a colleague with an entrepreneurial spirit, leadership quality and a hands-on approach. Your well-stocked data toolbox allows you to hit the ground running, and you know how to inspire and motivate team members and stakeholders alike. Not only are you a pragmatic problem-solver, you identify potential challenges to nip issues in the bud and prioritise your projects accordingly.
Additional information & application
For additional information about the position, please contact Search Consultant Stine Carotta on +45 2557 8644.
Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible.