ServiceNow Sales Specialist
Are you our new Sales Specialist for Fujitsu's rapidly growing ServiceNow practice?
Fujitsu is a ServiceNow partner with more than 600 successful ServiceNow implementations and 290 dedicated consultants.
Fujitsu is one of the most experienced ServiceNow partners in Europe on all aspects related to Enterprise Service Management and the development of digital platforms. We help our customer's simplify and improve their IT business processes in order to create added value and ROI.
To date, Fujitsu is the ServiceNow partner in Europe that has delivered the most implementations (600+) and has designed the most progressive solutions in the market. These solutions have fostered great business value for our customer's and enables us to offer the most experienced experts on all areas of the ServiceNow platform.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Specialist with strong solution-selling capabilities and a high level of competence in identifying and developing sales opportunities to penetrate new enterprise level prospects.
- Manage and control the sales process of ServiceNow opportunities in Denmark from proactively create new business sales opportunities, to customer solution discussions, answering tenders, negotiating contract and planning strategic road maps for future development with the customer
- As a core member of the sales team, you will be responsible for a dedicated sales territory in Denmark, reporting directly to the Sales Manager
- You will own a personal sales quota and will be responsible to meet these sales objectives
- Using your initiative and solution-selling experience, you will build relationships at a senior business level in order to identify customer pain points and explain to the customer how Fujitsu can help solve their business challenges with the ServiceNow platform
- Based on your thorough understanding of customer requirements, you will highlight relevant offerings from Fujitsu's ServiceNow life cycle, ultimately developing these into sound sales opportunities
- Engaging with pre-sales, other account managers, professional services as necessary in order to articulate the solution to the existing or prospective customer
- Business development of services in the eco-system around the ServiceNow platform and creating synergies to others service areas of Fujitsu
- Careful control and management of forecasting and pipeline for your allocated region
- Maintaining and developing knowledge of the ServiceNow solution, competitive products and customer vertical industry
- Act as a customer advocate, showing empathy with their challenges and issues and creating plans to address their needs.
We offer you
- A good academic environment in a business with solid growth in Europe
- The most competent consultants and largest resource base in Europe as a delivery organization for a fast growing Danish market
- Training and coaching from the most experienced ServiceNow sales in the market
- Good working environment with friendly colleagues
- A varied working day with challenging tasks
- Competitive salary and conditions.
Who is our ideal candidate?
- Preferably a master's degree from a recognized institution, however relevant work experience will be taken into consideration
- Experience with sales (minimum 3 years), preferably working with ServiceNow platform
- Demonstrable experience of software solution-selling
- Proven track record of consistent sales achievements
- Self-motivated professional who can work effectively without close supervision, making decisions without continual reference to your immediate manager
- Continuously seek to improve and build upon knowledge of market trends
- Ability to examine, listen, qualify and resolve concerns or obstacles to a sale in a logical fashion, emphasising the solutions or services that will deliver maximum benefit
- Experience from working with sales in the IT industry, with a good technical understanding
- High professional level of Danish and English both oral and written.
Become part of the Fujitsu family
We want to build the strongest team and therefore welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities. The role may demand some travel and flexibility to meet clients and to drive performance, within a culture of respect for professional and private commitments. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all.
Welcome with you application at latest 2018-10-01.