IT Security Architect to push the boundaries for what security can be
Would you like to define and drive our IT security agenda throughout our global business? And are you looking for an opportunity to:
- Develop security and privacy by design across the newest technology platforms in collaboration with highly skilled colleagues?
- Shape a global IT security organisation that is a top priority and enjoys full support from top management?
- Use your experience with operational security to safeguard one of the best-known luxury brands in the world?
Join a growing IT Security organisation where everything is possible
In Bang & Olufsen, we know our strong focus on software technology requires an ambitious IT security agenda. Therefore, you will be part of an exciting journey in our IT Security organisation, implementing best practice for external and internal security at a strategic as well as an operational level. Our goal is to help and inspire our colleagues across the organisation to think IT security into everything they do.
Depending on where you live, you can join our offices in either Struer or Kgs. Lyngby, Denmark. We are highly flexible regarding workplace.
Define and implement a solid security architecture across Bang & Olufsen
With full support from our Security Officer, you will play a key role in building our security organisation, making sure that we are equipped to handle support, instruction, test and control of external suppliers as well as in-house developers.
This means you get to work hands-on with new technologies and modern platforms – including cloud, MS Azure, Amazon, etc. to implement security for design across the board. Doing so, you will be backed up by your highly skilled technical colleagues as well as external security partners. Furthermore, you will:
- Work with developers and product release managers across our business units to identify potential threats and implement solutions to counteract these
- Determine principles and security architecture for new platforms and solutions together with our enterprise architects
- Ensure that current as well as future solutions rely on approved security principles and follow our general security strategy in collaboration with solution architects
- Keep us updated on security trends and potential threats to our company.
Experienced IT security profile with programming knowledge
- You have 5+ years of experience working with security at an operational level, where you have gained a thorough understanding of security and privacy by design, e.g. as a security specialist, architect or developer or as a technical consultant.
- You have experience with code review and special development as well as vulnerability scans and penetration tests.
- If you have experience with C++, Python, Java components and .NET, it would be an advantage, but it is not a must.
- If you are a certified white hat ethical hacker and hold a professional certification within pre-emptive and wireless security, it would be an advantage, but it is not a prerequisite.
- You hold an IT-related or technical degree – e.g. an MSc in engineering or information technology.
Additional information and application
For additional information about the position, please contact Thomas Kaaber, Sr. Manager, IT Knowledge Management, on +45 3093 0205.
Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible.