Citrix Team Lead
DSV is expanding, and we are therefore looking for an new Citrix Team Lead, who can lead and motivate the team of specialists in Denmark.
A role you can grow in
Based in Denmark with team members in Poland, you will have the responsibility for managing and coordinating the day-to-day operations of the team. This entails managing and optimising work processes, including good practices and pro-actively planning platform capacity for the environment. With the full management responsibility for your team, you will be the one to set targets, coach and assist your team to make sure you always perform as a whole.
The position is brand-new, so you will have ample opportunity to contribute your good ideas and grow in your role. However, some of your main tasks will be to:
- Manage the delivery of Service Level Agreements within your service area and continuously develop the infrastructure environment.
- Create and maintain effective cooperation with the other global teams within the IT organisation.
- Participate in problem management and escalations.
- Create and maintain process documentation.
- Participate in budget plans and cooperate closely with vendors.
- Drive and participate in the architectural design and roadmap.
Strong IT-technical background with customer focus
This role calls for your experience from a technical, customer-focused environment, enabling you to explain IT technical subjects and terms to a non-technical audience. Thus, you possess strong communication skills in English towards all levels of an organisation, an analytical mind-set and good problem-solving skills. Also, you are able to think and work independently if necessary, but above all, you are a team player, ready to assist your team in given tasks when necessary.
We imagine that you:
- Appropriate and relevant educational degree and have +3 years of hands-on experience from a similar position, leading an end-users support team.
- Have a wide horizon of general IT knowledge, including (but not limited to): Thin and Fat Clients for RDS and ICA services, Microsoft Windows Server environment.
- Are an ITIL practitioner and have ITIL processes knowledge, allowing you to operate in ITIL driven environment.
- Have experience in working with a server virtual environment.
- Possess a deep understanding of end-user computing back-end infrastructure.
Want to know more and apply?
We are happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV. You are welcome to call Senior Manager, Jens Udsen on +45 20878022.
We look forward to receiving your application via the link below as soon as possible. We will process the applications as we receive them
DSV – Global transport and logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 45,000 employees in more than 80 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career. Read more at www.dsv.com or www.dk.dsv.com.
Ansøgningsfrist: 14. oktober 2018