Digital Lab Leader – 2-Stroke
An opportunity to be part of the growing Digital Lab team, within MAN Energy Solutions’ Group Digital team. Your main tasks would be to manage backlog and development priorities for all Digital products and services with the customers across the Marine industry as well as internal stakeholders. A key aspect of this will also be the communication: to evangelize and act as ambassador for our Digital Strategy, Products and Services internally and externally.
Product Ownership: Responsible for managing backlog and development priorities for all Digital products and services with the customers across the Marine industry as well as internal stakeholders in our Strategic Business Unit Engines. Direct the development team with clear requirements for the software components: the overall platform, application and analytic development; balancing the need for new features addressing defects and technical debt.
Responsible for leading customer pilots including identification of suitable lighthouse customers, validating their requirements, development of proof of concept (POC), field validation and subsequent course corrections or pivot.
Continuous engagement with the Digital Lab team to manage the overall backlog and development priorities, aligning and harmonizing priorities across the Marine, Power Generation, Oil & Gas and Processing industries. Communication: Evangelize and act as ambassador for our Digital Strategy, Products and Services across our Strategic Business Unit Engines especially with the Service, Engineering, Sales and leadership teams.
Evangelize and act as ambassador for our Digital Strategy, Products and Services with customers, OEM partners and external parties across the Marine industry.
Product Readiness: Take a strong role in consolidating competitor analysis, pre-sales and marketing collateral, pricing and operational readiness to support product delivery and hand over for general release.
- Bachelor / Master’s degree in business, science, technology, engineering or equivalent qualification.
- At least five years’ experience in product delivery of applications and / or analytics related to industrial IoT.
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in written and spoken English and ideally Danish language.
- Ability to work independently, to work with customers and development teams around the world and willingness to travel.
- Ideally, five years’ experience working in the Marine industry.
- Ideally experience working in an Agile software development environment and multiple longer-term professional assignments in one or more countries.
- A versatile and challenging job in a dynamic and growing department
- International environment and great possibilities to grow your personal and professional skills
- Salary according to qualifications, pension scheme, health insurance etc.
Place of work: Copenhagen, Holeby or Frederikshavn
For further details about the position, please contact Digital Lab Leader Jeremy Shaw on t. +49 160 973 25455
Please submit your application and CV electronically via the link in the job advertisement. You are welcome to contact HR Partner Marianne Koch Fischer on t. +45 96 20 40 68 if you have any inquiries about the application process.
We look forward to receiving your application no later than 16/10/2018.