Software Development Engineer
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Software Development Engineer, with an interest in continuous integration.
Working at Napatech
Our software team is very busy developing new features in general and is continuously challenging technology to obtain the best possible performance. You will as our new developer participate in the full development cycle from idea to final release. This may also include working directly with customers.
The right candidate
Today you are recognized not only for your drive and motivation to work with technical details, but also your structured and analytical mindset that enables you to design and implement high-performance software. You can work both independently and within a team, demonstrating good interpersonal skills. You are open-minded and are listening to ideas and wishes from other people.
You have experience with:
- Linux software development / Linux driver development and Linux kernel knowledge
- Development of high-performance software solutions
- C/C++ and Object-oriented design
- Insight into/experience with open source communities
- DPDK and network applications (such as SNORT, Suricata and BRO)
- Data communication protocols, e.g. TCP, IP, Ethernet.
And are familiar with:
- Continuous integration
- Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, Groovy and Java
- Server Architecture (Intel based)
- Data communication
- Virtualization Technologies
- Source code revision control and branching
- Python scripting
- Routine in Agile development process.
- You have an educational background as software engineer (M.Sc.E.E) or similar
- Has personal drive, takes initiative and ownership.
- Speak and write excellent English. If you speak or understand Danish, it is an advantage.
We offer you an exciting job in a dynamic and motivating environment where daily life is characterized by varied activities and lots of challenges. The decision ways are short, the atmosphere informal and cooperation and commitment perfectly describes your colleagues. A lot of resources are spent creating the optimal work environment for all employees.
The position is based in Napatech headquarter in Søborg, near Copenhagen.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Director of Software Development, Rasmus Carlson +45 4596 1500.
Application deadline: As soon as possible