Do you have the passion and thirst for security industry? Do you want to help make the world see? Are you interested to join the world No. 1 Video Management Solution company? Are you an experienced developer with previous experience or interest in the Build domain? Then this is your chance to join a company with big growth rates and friendly environment.
Milestone Systems is looking for a highly motivated & talented software developer or DevOps engineer to help us ensure that the entire software delivery process is efficient and automated.
Your responsibilities will include
You are passionate about process improvements and have the drive to increase user satisfaction. Your primary responsibilities are:
- Ensure we have a proper and functional build system to provide best support to R&D.
- Develop and maintain the tools that support our automated processes and builds.
- Manage the update and evolution of the build system.
- Orchestration, monitoring and troubleshooting of builds.
- Support of the development team’s use of the build system.
- 2 years relevant work experience is required
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or similar.
- Experience in one of the following languages C#, Python or Java (or comparable) is needed
- Excellent scripting skills, such as PowerShell or Bash
- VCS (Version control systems), MSBUILD, CI/CD processes knowledge.
- Windows, Linux, Mac, iOS or Android experience.
- Knowledge of Team City, TFS and Git is a benefit.
- Cloud, API and services knowledge is a plus.
Working in the build team is a fast-paced job, and the impact of your work will be tremendous. Accordingly, we expect you to demonstrate confidence and strong communication skills and also:
- Strong motivation, high level of commitment, proactive and positive attitude.
- Good analytical problem-solving skills, detailed oriented.
- Good written and spoken English.
How to apply
If you’re interested in joining Milestone systems, then please apply by submitting your CV & Cover Letter in English no later than 28 October 2018.
In the meantime, if you have any questions about the company/role, please contact Engineering Manager, Build, Max Goldberg Ottesen via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Milestone Systems is a global industry leader in open platform IP video management software, founded in 1998 and now operating as a stand-alone company in the Canon Group. Milestone technology is easy to manage, reliable and proven in thousands of customer installations, providing flexible choices in network hardware and integrations with other systems. Sold through partners in more than 100 countries, Milestone solutions help organizations to manage risks, protect people and assets, optimize processes and reduce costs.
We call ourselves the open platform company. That stands for three things: open platform technology, an open business model and an open company culture. Our video management software (VMS) solutions are designed with an open architecture which allows for easy integration with other security and business systems. Yet open platform encompasses so much more. It also represents an open business model with an extensive technology and channel partner network, where everyone benefits from stronger innovation and value creation for our end-customers. Our open company culture is a foundation for how we collaborate internally and conduct business and share expertise and knowledge with partners and customers.
We are a fast growing company with big ambitions. The entrepreneurial spirit that founded the company can still be seen and felt, even though today we’re a global player in the surveillance industry. We’re headquartered just outside of Copenhagen, Denmark and we have offices in more than 20 countries. We offer a flexible work environment where our employees get to define their workday and have a great deal of influence over how they use their time. We work hard, set our ambitions high and celebrate our successes together. If you are change-willing, internationally-minded and interested in growing as a professional, you’ll fit in just fine. Be sure to follow us so you can be the first to know about job vacancies.