Nordic e-commerce specialist
Would you like to be the Nordic expert on e-commerce in an expanding business where end-user communication and e-trade is increasingly important? Then this is the opportunity you have been looking for.
New position with major business potential
Our client is a key player within its field and is market leader in the Nordic region. The company has set sail to expand and increase online revenue significantly, by dedicating resources, focusing on e-trade and ensuring the key accounts utilises this sales channel to its fullest potential. It is a new position and you will therefore have a major impact on defining your daily work in cooperation with the rest of the sales team. You will work closely with your Nordic colleagues but also with your European e-commerce colleagues, ensuring best practice and professional sparring.
Create a focused approach on e-commerce in the Nordic region
Our client offers a role in a team with very dedicated colleagues who want to succeed, and who are willing to go the extra mile to do so. The organisation is young at heart and aspires to share ideas and inspire best practice as a team. You will be the go-to person for e-commerce in the organisation and ensure the company gets its share of the market via the online sales channel.
Your tasks will include:
- Developing and executing the e-commerce strategies for key accounts within the Nordic region
- Monitoring and analysing web shops from competitors for market intelligence and ensure the company stays ahead
- Being the technical sparring partner for key customers to ensure they utilise their e-commerce platforms according to the strategy
- Developing and executing new ideas for e-commerce campaigns to increase revenue
- Creating visual dashboards to monitor the company's web sales performance
- Co-visits to Nordic key accounts to discuss e-commerce strategy and action plans
Experienced e-commerce specialist with solid track record
In this position, we are looking for someone who is hands-on with everything related to e-commerce. You have a couple of years' experience, you are curious, you want to improve and utilise technology in novel and innovative ways. It is easy for you to communicate with people on all levels and you find it easy to explain technical terms to non-technical people.
We expect you to have:
- Demonstrated experience working with e-commerce and analysing related data
- Strong experience using google analytics, ad-words etc.
- Experience working for or in a BtC or BtB company with high focus on end-user experience and optimisation of the purchase conversation rate.
- Ability to build strong and sustainable relationships with regional and international colleagues
Would you like to know more?
Send us your CV and we will get in touch with you. If you have any questions call or write Research Consultant Anna Rasmussen: (+45) 70 20 12 75. Candidates are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your CV as soon as possible.
Deadline for application: As soon as possible