SAP Integration Architect (m/f)
At location Copenhagen
KPS is one of the fastest growing SAP implementation partners in Denmark and Europe’s leading management consultancy for the retail sector. As a SAP Integration Architect you will be part of a strong team with challenging projects and clients.
- Conducting meetings to develop a common understanding of SAP interfaces
- Alignment with the business architects
- Guarding SAP standard integration principles
- Discussing standard SAP IDocs with the customer integration team
- Mapping SAP IDoc structures to customer legacy system structures
- Defining custom built interfaces in all SAP modules
- Writing functional specifications
- Setup of SAP PI/PO interfaces
- Testing interfaces in a complex environment with multiple parties in end-to-end scenarios
- +4 years of experience as SAP Integration Architect
- Experience with various integration technologies and platforms, including SAP PI/PO and REST / SOAP Webservices
- Experience with SAP HANA Cloud Integration, SAP PI/PO Content and ABAP development if possible
- Good knowledge of at least two SAP modules
- Experience from the retail sector if possible
- Fluent in English and Danish
- Good presentation skills
- Strong communication skills
What we offer
KPS is leading in Business Transformation consulting. We provide our clients with consulting on topics ranging from digital marketing and customer management to e-commerce, mobile business, cloud solutions and analytics right through to ERP.
We offer excellent development opportunities in an international environment, plus a competitive remuneration package. We’re looking for someone who can tackle and actively shape challenging tasks, someone with personal initiative and a client-oriented mindset. Does that sound like you? Then we’d like to hear from you. We look forward to receiving your application.