ISS søger Service Delivery Manager
ISS Denmark is looking for a Service Delivery Manager to join our Danish IT Operations & Support team, based in Søborg.
Can you help take IT Operations & Support to the next maturity level, and maximize the value of our infrastructure? You will be a core part of detailing and executing on our new IT Strategy for ISS Denmark, and at the same time secure consistency in regards to our global IT setup.
As Service Delivery Manager in ISS Denmark, you will report to the manager of IT Operations & Support. As such you will have an important, very hands on role in securing the successful technological development of ISS Denmark. You will be responsible for detailing many of the strategic initiatives in the area, as well as a core part of ensuring strong execution of the initiatives.
You will also take lead on the daily dialogue and relationship building with many of our external IT partners to ensure stable operations - our license to operate.
The IT department and the technical landscape is currently undergoing a transformation, and you will therefore have a unique chance in putting your mark on how we deliver effective and efficient IT services to our colleagues.
Some of your key responsibilities will be to:
- Manage the daily relationships with core IT partners, including Group IT
- Ensure governance models and service levels are in place and aligned towards business needs
- Ensure delivery of stable operations Detail and execute on strategic initiatives
- Drive application and vendor consolidation
- Ensure a modern end-user workplace experience across devices.
- Experience from a similar role as Service Manager, Service Delivery Manager or IT Operations Manager
- Deep technical understanding and experience with all - or most - IT disciplines
- Experience in handling an outsourced delivery model
- Experience in managing an efficient end-user client management setup
- Experience in the implementation and use of cloud solutions
- Experience in working with organizational change management
- Ensure operations is compliant with the ISS IT security policy, aligned towards ISO27000.
- Manage the infrastructure architecture and lead change implementations
- Ensure adequate project management (budget, timeline, scope) for infrastructure projects
- Produce and maintain documentation
- Lead outage recovery processes related to minor and major breakdowns – point of escalation and resource in service restoration team efforts
- Manage development and maintenance of processes and on-going improvements.
Which personal characteristics are important for you to be successful in this position
- Fluent in Danish and English; Oral and written
- A wholehearted focus on the customer and end-user experience
- Exceptional relationship management skills - through collaboration on all levels inside and outside the organization
- Ability to communicate IT short, sweet and to the point to a non-IT savvy audience
- Personal drive and a desire to engage in an energetic and dynamic team
- You have a strong process understanding and an analytical approach
- You are proactive, take responsibility and bring solutions to the table.
Please send your application through our online recruitment system by clicking the link to apply, no later than14. October 2018 – we look forward to hearing from you.
For further information about the position, please contract Manager of IT Operations & Support, Christian Andersen at +45 2541 7555 if you have any questions.
Become part of a global company that highlights management and personal development
ISS is one of the world's leading providers of facility services. With us, you get 480,000 colleagues worldwide and 7,500 in Denmark, whom are experts in catering, technical services, cleaning, support service and facility management. The key thing that binds us together is service. The core of our business is people and our employees are therefore particularly important to us. We believe that the road to success goes through development, commitment, mutual trust and good leadership. As a workplace, we offer a good and safe working environment, committed leadership and good personal development opportunities - in your own job, as well as in new jobs across the organization.