JYSK is looking for a Senior Java Backend Developers
Are you passionate about writing code, creating good software design and do you know how to make high performing fault tolerant systems? – Then join the Java department in JYSK.
We are looking for backend developers to our commerce backend system, which handles online shopping in more than 20 countries and supporting vital function to the stores.
You will join our team of 15 Java developers, working in an agile environment with bi-weekly release cycles. The team are responsible for all DevOps activities.
JYSK has launched its biggest IT initiative investing several 100 million kroner to rearchitect the platform to become fully service oriented with clear component boundaries and fulfil a Unified Customer experience. As a senior developer, you have great opportunities to influence the architecture and technologies in use.
You Bring dedication and…
You are passionate about IT and software development and as a skilled Java developer you are continuously striving to improve your skill set.
You find it naturally to write clean code and creating a flexible software architecture but still have a pragmatic approach.
We expect that you:
- Have +5 years experience as a Java developer
- Experience with frameworks such as Hibernate, Weld, Jersey, Swagger or similar.
- Experience with Java web technologies
- Familiar with modern web frontend technologies. (e.g. React).
You Meet possibilities and…
- A relaxed and open-minded atmosphere, lots of cooperation and sparring with skilled colleagues at all levels in the organization
- A job with rich possibilities to influence the demanding technical solutions
- A corporate culture with a short distance from decision to action
- A job where you get a great opportunity to develop professionally and personally
- A workplace in an exciting international company, where dynamism, expansion and development has a high priority
- A salary which match your qualifications and experience.
Our commerce backend is running on Tomcat with MariaDB as the database, it serves our Drupal/React frontend using REST services and our team is working closely together with our WEB frontend development team.
In the Java team, we have responsibility for full stack development of a broad suite of application and thus great opportunities to work with different business domains and technologies within the Java/Web area.
JYSK is a frontrunner in the development of online cross channel e-commerce and with Unified Commerce, JYSK has launched its biggest IT initiative ever with ambitions to be a retail leader in cross channel E-commerce. Thus, we need the best developers to ensure that our Java e-commerce platform always scale and be flexible enough to meet any future demands for omni-channel retail.
Would you like to join a growing international company, which constantly sets new goals to become even more successful?
SCR is handling the recruitment process. Please contact Jan Høllsberg at 22 91 77 22 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding the position, or send us your CV and application using this link. We handle applications as we receive them.
Michael Pedersen (+4589397500)