JYSK is looking for a Systems Consultant, SAP Integration
Our global growth continues with both new physical stores as well as an ever growing presence on digital platforms. The IT department is a cornerstone in supporting the growth of the JYSK business through continuous development of new and existing IT solutions, where SAP solutions play a key role. To our SAP Integration Team we now need a new System Consultant to ensure that we are up-to-date of business requirements.
You will be part of the IT department with app. 55 people and around 35 colleagues that works with SAP. Here you will be participating in end-to-end implementations - from analysis and design through configuration to test and operation/support of solutions.
We emphasize a good and positive work environment with knowledge sharing as a keyword and we try to keep a good balance between responsibility, influence and work-life. We value our open and relaxed work environment , and despite differences in task areas, you will often be involved in cross-department sparring.
You will be working in the JYSK Nordic head office in Aarhus.
You Bring dedication and…
- A minimum of 3 year’s experience with SAP PI/PO
- Knowledge of development in message mapping, XSLT, Java
- Good understanding of business processes and secures that integration are matching the business
- The ability to work independently.
It is an extra advantage if you also have experience with:
- SAP Landscape Transformation
- Data Services
- API Management Løsninger Solutions
- SAP Netweaver Gateway
- Retail industry.
You Meet possibilities and…
- And you get the opportunity to learn about and work on some of the latest SAP technologies
- And you combine your business know-how together with your SAP skills and technical know-how, creating the right solutions for tomorrow
- And you become part of an environment where decisions are made to be carried out
- And you get continuous training and development
- And you get an exciting and developing job in a corporation with an ambitious growth strategy.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call Frank Folsach Olsen or Chris Christoffersen at +45 8939 7500. If you find the job interesting then please send us your CV and application as fast as possible and no later than October 1018, 2018.
Frank Olsen (+4589397500)