Business Relationship Manager
Do you have a combination of business relations and IT management knowledge, and are you missing a place where your knowledge and ideas can be put to good use? Are you looking for an opportunity to:
- Make a real impact on the future of our expanding international IT portfolio?
- Shape your own position as business relationship manager?
- Join one of the best-known luxury brands in the world?
Join the Business Relations department
Working from either Struer or Lyngby, you will join our Business Relations department consisting of project managers, process consultants and other business relationship managers dedicated to executing our vision: to function as both tactical and strategic interface between IT and our many business functions – moving towards shared ownership of IT strategy and business results.
Secure a continuously relevant portfolio
Together with your colleagues in Business Relations, you will have a key role in connecting our national and international business functions with Group IT.
As such, you will focus on optimizing our IT portfolio to fit our business needs and overall strategy, securing transparency on IT expenditures and understanding what is durable in terms of security and architecture in the long term.
To do this, you will:
- Actively facilitate dialogue internally to uncover business needs and feasibility
- Translate business needs and feasibility into business cases in collaboration with Group IT
- Present approved business cases to project managers
- Support and provide advice to portfolio and project managers regarding prioritisation of projects and the development of projects and roadmaps
- Travel to collaborate with international departments and external IT partners.
“Depending on your location and preference, you may have a desk of your own either in Struer or Lyngby. To ensure close collaboration with your team, you will however make weekly visits to either department. This is at the same time a great opportunity to collaborate closely with the portfolio manager as a trusted business partner,” says Elin Schmidt, Senior Manager of Business Relations.
Can you command attention in any situation?
With many opinions crossing Group IT and the Business Relations department daily, it is vital that you have a voice that can resonate through it all and the energy to keep the momentum of our IT portfolio agenda going. It is likewise important that you have the ability to establish a position as trusted partner and the courage to share all your knowledge and ideas with your colleagues.
You also bring:
- 3+ years’ experience with business relations management or alternatively with IT portfolio, IT change or IT project management, either as part of or external consultant for a global company
- Fluent communication skills in English.
Additional information & application
For additional information about the position, please contact Senior Manager of Business Relations Elin Schmidt on +45 20 64 86 95.
Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible.