IT Systems Developer for dedicated infrastructure team
Do you have a passion for IT and are you looking for new challenges in an innovative environment? Then we might have the next job for you.
Right now we are looking for an IT Systems Developer, who can help us operate and monitor our systems and offer a dedicated support to our users. Furthermore, you will be responsible for ensuring a high level of systems and infrastructure availability as well as ensuring the right documentation in the process.
You will join a young, dynamic team that are truly passionate about IT, and you will be part of a culture that is characterised by knowledge sharing and an innovative mind-set. The right candidate for this position is therefore hungry to learn, curious about IT and wants to make a difference in a fast-paced environment.
- support of various systems and services within the ITIL framework
- support of IT infrastructure and end-users
- manage and monitor our systems and services
- install, configure, test and maintain various systems and software
- proactively ensure high levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- write and maintain documentation
- ensure continuous improvement within automatisation and workflows
We expect that you
- have experience with IT support
- preferably have experience with applications and end-users
- have experience with infrastructure assignments and client deployment
- have a relevant education within IT
- have a natural interest in computers, infrastructure and data
- have a good command of English, both written and verbal
We expect that you:
- think outside the box
- work analytically and structured
- are independent, active and dynamic
- are not afraid to take responsibility
- are dedicated and take a holistic approach
- see opportunities where others see problems
- thrive in an international and often hectic environment
- live the DC values
- take a positive view: No job too big, no job too small
- professional and personal challenges in an international environment
- skilled colleagues who set the bar high
- office in the heart of Aarhus, Denmark’s second largest city
- a job where no two days are the same
- a company committed to creating value
Jobstart & type
- As soon as possible. We will be screening candidates on an ongoing basis.
Apply for this job
Application deadline: 12.11.2018
Please have the following documents ready. It only takes 5 minutes to complete the form.
- Exam papers