DHI is seeking a highly motivated, experienced and enthusiastic Product Owner to collaborate with a cross functional team on our cloud products. The Product Owner works closely together with stakeholders including Product Management and User Experience to develop, translate and communicate a vision for the product to the product development team.
DHI is undergoing a digital transformation and is investing in building a new technology platform on MS Azure. In this transformation our approach to product management is also changing. An important part of your role will be to support us in building and improving the processes, skills and resources around Product Management at DHI.
Responsibilities and challenges
You will be part of a dedicated Product Management Team working in a dynamic and international environment. Your main tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Collaborate with product management, user experience, marketing, support and sales to translate business requirements into user stories for the development teams to implement
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation
- Work with development teams to ensure that they understand the vision for the product and are designing great features for our customers
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications for product features so that they are clearly understood by the development teams
- Work with user experience to utilize user knowledge and testing to gather and validate requirements
- Inspire and motivate the development teams to deliver innovative, exciting and user centered solutions with an appropriate sense of urgency
- Work with Product Management to continuously develop the PO and Product Manager disciplines at DHI
- Support our global consultancy organization in establishing appropriate processes, skills and resources when they develop custom applications as part of our consultancy projects.
Qualifications and personal skills
- Relevant Master or Bachelor’s degree
- Certified Product Owner would be preferred
- Experience with professional software product development and experience participating in scrum projects
- Direct experience and responsibility for the documentation and ongoing elaboration of software requirements and specifications, including user stories and detailed specifications
- Experience with multiple full project lifecycles, from concept to delivery
- Experience with integration to ERP/CRM/CMS systems (e.g. MS Dynamics) is an advantage
- Sound financial skills including the ability to write business cases, determine ROI, NPV and cash-flows
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse, geographically dispersed group including executives, managers and subject matter experts
- Strong teamwork, relationship building and interpersonal skills.
You will become part of an organisation that is the global leader in solving the world’s toughest challenges in water environment, where you will have
- A challenging job with space for your own innovations and ideas
- A job where your work is applied to solve major global challenges such as effects of climate change on oceans, rivers and cities
- A unique chance to work with highly professional and motivated colleagues from all around the world in an informal work culture
- Continued career development with opportunities to utilise, shape and expand your skills and expertise
- Competitive compensation and attractive benefits.
Application / next step
Please submit your application including CV via the relevant job posting on DHI’s website: http://www.dhigroup.com/careers
15th November 2018.
For further information please contact (Henrik Refstrup Sørensen firstname.lastname@example.org.)