Senior Network Architect
Job Req Number: 20483
Are you ready for the next level within Network?
If terms like Enterprise Network solutions, Cisco, and Network Performance peeks your interest; then we have a great career opportunity for you. We offer an international career with great possibilities of making a difference as you help our product teams level up in their journey to optimize and design network solutions.
Join Global IT
In your role as Senior Technical Architect, you will design enterprise network solutions, and become a member of a team consisting of approximately 8 specialists.
Design and develop
As Senior Technical Architect, you will be a strong technical specialist, knowing the ins and outs of Cisco networking, you spend most of your time solving the 3rd line network issues. By complying with processes, you make sure we do it right the first time - and every time. You will be our specialist within network solutions, and your responsibilities will include:
- 3rd level support
- Collaborate with stakeholders across both infrastructure and application areas
- Translating network performance into understandable insights
- Optimize network performance and design.
You will be a part of the Network Architecture team within IT Operations and refer directly to the Team Lead of Network Architecture.
Skilled Architect specialised within network and Cisco
With your great network understanding, you are able to translate network terminology into clear and understandable insights for management. Moreover, as you will be a part of a highly skilled team with various backgrounds, you must be a strong change agent. Your background:
- You have an IT degree or an equivalent education
- Data Centre experience 5+ years
- Demonstrated experience with TCP/IP stack and its internals as well as related troubleshooting tools (connectivity verification, packet capture etc.)
- Demonstrated experience with major router platforms; specifically, with Cisco ASR, & Nexus devices including all compatible supervisory and line cards for these platforms
- Demonstrated experience with networking hardware platforms such as routers, switches and firewalls in a large enterprise environment
- Demonstrated experience with enterprise wireless networking in a large environment
- Demonstrated experience with routing and switching protocols such as OSPF, BGP and STP in a large enterprise environment
- Platform specific technologies experience is preferred in: Cisco ASR/Nexus, Cisco ISE, Solarwinds
- Design and documentation experience
- You communicate effortlessly in English – both in speech and writing.
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV. You are welcome to call Ali Rezvani, Senior Manager, at +45 29 74 06 02.
We look forward to receiving your application via the link below. We will process the applications as we receive them.
DSV – Global transport and logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 45,000 employees in more than 80 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career. Read more at www.dsv.com