Solution Executive - Financial Services
We seek a Solution Executive to join our newly established Industry Solutions team in our private market division; KMD Business. The Solution Executive is responsible for the integrated industry solution in the Financial Services sector. This includes driving solution design, shaping solution architecture, growing the business and leading the enablement of the Industry Sales team through proactive participation in the sales process. The Solution Executive plays a pivotal role in translating client needs and industry trends into commercial solutions and roadmaps for future growth. As Solution Executive, you will be leading solution development projects across multiple business units, drive strategic initiatives and collaborate closely with the Industry Sales teams to ensure excellent quality in the solutions and client dialogues.
We are KMD Business
KMD Business is a division in KMD that offers business-critical technology and software solutions as well as consultancy services to private businesses in Denmark and Scandinavia. Every day, our 850 employees cooperate with our customers to create commercial advantages, operational gains and growth via digital transformation and ongoing optimization. KMD Business includes several specialized business units in KMD and the subsidiaries BanqSoft, Edlund and Charlie Tango.
The financial services industry is undergoing significant changes and massive transformation projects are on the agenda to accommodate the need for digitalization, new channels, changing customer behavior, sharing economy, PSD2, peer-to-peer lending, blockchain technology, crowdfunding, robotics, regulatory compliance and new FinTech players. KMD Business has set out to take a key position in this market.
Complex – not complicated
The Solutions Management team is a part of the Industry Sales & Complex Deals department and works across KMD Business and subsidiaries to develop value propositions, build solution roadmaps and drive business growth. Our main goal is to bridge between client needs and digital solutions to help clients realize their business goals. We take great pride in developing simple solutions to the complex business challenges that our clients face.
- Lead the development of our integrated solutions and value propositions to the Financial Services sector
- Bridge client needs and technical implementation to ensure optimal delivery
- Drive product integration and roadmap alignment across multiple business areas and global partners
- Systematically collect market insights and customer pains to build relevant solutions
- Write strategic white papers, co-create marketing material and engage in tender processes
- Exhibit strong industry thought leadership (business & IT) and keep stakeholders informed on relevant trends, regulations and innovations to orchestrate market interaction around a common value proposition and industry solution
- University degree in Business Management, Information Technology or similar
- Excellent solutioning and product management skills and proven capability of translating industry business challenges into compelling solutions spanning across areas such as security, software, data, compliance and infrastructure
- Deep insights into solving Financial Services business challenges with digital solutions
- Flair for building professional advisory relationships with external stakeholders and capability of engaging a wide network of collaborators internally to identify and realize commercial opportunities
- Persuasive communication skills and a track record of developing convincing white papers and professional content about digital solutions
- Professionally persistent and capable of building trust at executive level
Join KMD Business
We offer a career opportunity to join Denmark’s largest IT company. Working with KMD Business you will gain understanding of a full range of IT services, build knowledge of various business industries as well as engage in inter-disciplinary project teams with a broad range of enthusiastic professionals and partners. Send us your application as soon as possible and no later than November 25th. If you would like to know more about the position please contact Thomas Kanstrup, Director Solutions Management by phone on +45 61 98 29 36.