Embedded C/C++ Developer
Would you like to be part of a new platform team for on-the-go products based in Lyngby, Denmark, responsible for building the Bang & Olufsen Bluetooth audio platform for luxury headphones, earphones and speakers? And are you looking for an opportunity to:
- Help build a cutting-edge Bang & Olufsen on-the-go platform that will power all our Bluetooth products, including headphones, earphones and Bluetooth speakers?
- Influence the architecture, tooling and way of working on the latest quad-core Qualcomm Bluetooth SoC?
- Be part of creating experiences you cannot get anywhere else – almost magical encounters that go beyond the fundamental expectations of what a product should do?
Help us unravel never-heard-before experiences
At Bang & Olufsen, you will be part of creating and enhancing the use of our high-end and luxurious Bluetooth audio products. We are not afraid of leveraging the latest technologies, and we strive to do things like no one else.
In Lyngby, Denmark, you will be part of an innovative and informal start-up culture firmly grounded in 90 years of design heritage and on values like honesty, keeping it simple and quality over quantity. Here, you join our Audio Platform team of 5+ colleagues and collaborate closely with our app and cloud team on developing end-to-end features of the highest quality and providing the best integrated UX.
Develop innovative software solutions
Right now, we are laying the foundation for building an impactful new Bluetooth audio platform, utilizing the latest generation powerful ultra-low-power Qualcomm QCC5100 series SoCs which include dual application processors and dual Kalimba DSP’s. To do so, we need you to help us design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve our platform features.
Joining us, you will have an opportunity to influence and take responsibility for the platform and the new technologies. You will be part of a team where we constantly strive to evolve and improve our methods and processes to create the most innovative, adaptable and productive development environment possible.
You will be able to work on all aspects of the platform – integrating everything from DSP algorithms, product UI/UX features and high-level application code into the interface of the Bang & Olufsen app. Some of the tools we use internally as part of our daily work include Slack, Jira, GitHub, Aha and Docker.
Creative spark and experience with C and C++ for embedded systems
- You know C and C++ development for MCU platforms
- You are familiar and have worked with technologies like Bluetooth Low Energy
- You may have worked with the Qualcomm CSR86xx Bluetooth audio SoC
- You have hands-on experience with common design patterns and multithreaded programming
- You communicate effortlessly in English.
Personally, you are creative, innovative and eager to challenge normal software development practices. All in all, you are highly skilled and ready to learn new tools and methods. Also, it would be a plus if you hold a degree in computer science or similar, have 3+ years of embedded software development experience as well as familiarity with C/C++ development. Similarly, any experience using continuous integration and automatic testing as well as knowledge of software architectural principles would be an advantage.
Additional information & application
For additional information about the position, please contact Senior Director, Head of Platform and Software development, Morten Damsgaard on +45 23309711.
Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible.