Senior Front-End Developer, Digital Markets
We are looking for a talented and team spirited front-end developer, who shares our passion for creating innovative digital solutions. This is an opportunity for you to join a highly agile and co-located team of developers and products owners and be part of shaping the future of banking.
In today’s world, change is the one thing you can count on. But whatever the future brings, our customers remain at the heart of everything we do. That’s where you come in. Working with dedicated colleagues in an exciting, fast-paced environment, you’ll help meet our customers’ changing needs and create solutions they truly enjoy.
We aim to be courageous and explorative in our approach to innovate banking services – anytime and anywhere. This means you’ll have many opportunities to learn and grow, whilst building your career with us.
Does it sound interesting?
You’ll join Digital Services and Insights in Nordea Markets, where we are responsible for delivering a state of the art web-based trading platform used by Nordea corporate customers to trade billions of Euros with foreign partners globally.
We take pride in our ability to deliver customer centered and well-crafted solutions that empower our customers to handle their business in a simple and easy way. We continually optimize our digital offering through bi-weekly front-end releases and our work with MVP launches. Measurements, customer feedback and driving business are central to how we work and provide value.
What you'll be doing:
- Contribute to the full life cycle of new customer centric features
- Collaborate with UX specialists
- Develop new features and add improvements to existing ones
- Transforming a large and mature code base from AngularJS with ES5 to the latest Angular with TypeScript and ES6
The role is based in Copenhagen on Nordea’s digital floor at Christianshavn. You will be part of a community with a high level of digital know-how and focus on professional development with other front-end developers. Our daily work is fast-passed running two-week sprints and front-end releases every two weeks.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values we stand by. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re reliable, dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- You are a talented developer with minimum 5 years of experience
- Experience working in teams
- Flair for UX and interest in understanding the business side
- Professional experience with AngularJS and preferable Angular
- Experience with CSS/SASS and responsive layouts
- Experience with unit and E2E testing
- Experience with TypeScript
- Advantage if you have a Computer Science or equivalent degree.
- English is our work language and the language used on our platform, so you must be fluent in English, verbal as well as written.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.com, you can read more about us and the role we play in society.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 9 December 2018. For more information about the position, you are welcome to contact Lars Christian Holm Warnich, email@example.com