Supply Chain Management IT Consultant
Do you want to work with Kinaxis RapidResponse and in this way help us implement the best supply chain management tool on the market? And would you like to do this as part of the most innovative hearing aid and headset company in the world?
Join the ERP team
At our headquarters in Ballerup, you will join the GN Group IT department which supports more than 5,000 employees across the world. Here, you will become a key part of our growing ERP team which delivers value-adding solutions within the supply chain. Currently, we are working on implementing Kinaxis RapidResponse to support a high growth rate in GN Audio.
Design Kinaxis RapidResponse solutions
You are in charge of collecting requirement and designing supply chain solutions where our SCM IT solutions, RapidResponse and AX2012, work seamlessly together. Moreover, you provide guidance to the business on how to make SCM solutions that fulfill business requirement and add value to the supply chain. Your main tasks will be to:
- Help users specify requirements
- Design, configurate and deploy RapidResponse solutions for GN Audio (Jabra)
- Drive and implement changes to RapidResponse solutions after they go live
- Advice users and colleagues on how to benefit from using standard functions in RapidResponse
- Provide 3rd-level support on complex issues that our business cannot resolve.
Great colleagues who are ready to discus and challenge
You will join a growing team, currently consisting of 10 ERP consultants. As experts in our field, we are well-versed in supply chain management and ready to share our in-depth understanding of the GN supply chain processes with you. We listen to the organization and challenge the business to always do better. Our team spirit is high, and we are always ready to discuss solutions and provide input where needed.
Experience with advanced supply chain solutions
To succeed, you can apply a solid business understanding as well as an understanding of the supply chain and how to balance value vs. cost. Conceptual thinking is also a vital key to success but at the same time, you need to be goal-oriented and know how to find the right solutions. Lastly, with your open personality, you know how to inspire business users and colleagues and communicate in a clear and forthright manner.
- You have 3+ years of experience working with advanced supply chain solutions, e.g. SAP APO, RapidResponse, JDA, Oracle or Anaplan
- You have expert knowledge within advanced supply chain functionality and processes
- You can document requirements and make specifications
- You can communicate fluently in English as you will be a part of a multicultural environment
- You are able to travel to accommodate varying project and project phases.
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘Apply now’ link no later than December 10, 2018. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Director AX ERP Jesper Johannsen on 3076 2947.
The GN Group is a global leader in intelligent audio solutions that let you hear more, do more and be more than you ever thought possible. With our unique competencies within medical, professional and consumer audio solutions, we transform lives through the power of sound.
With world leading expertise in the human ear, sound, wireless technology and miniaturization, GN's audio solutions are marketed by the brands ReSound, Beltone, Interton, Jabra and Blueparrott in 100 countries. Founded in 1869, the GN Group employs more than 5,500 people and is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen (GN.CO).
Visit our homepage GN.com – and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.