We are looking for a CTO
Who we are
At Next11 we develop a new sports tracking system that will democratize the use of data in football.
We have created a ground-breaking pat. pending technology that enables us to provide players and coaches with data on physical and technical performance at a fraction of the cost of what clubs pay today.
Our development partners are world class in their respective fields – tech development, app development, and football manufacturing – and together our aim is to give football coaches and players of all levels the chance to use data as an integrated part of their practice and matches.
Our product will be launched in 2019.
What we are looking for
In your first phase with us, your main objective would be to assist our app development agency in developing our tech stack. After product launch, you will take over the full responsibility of the tech stack and potentially be in charge of building our tech team.
It means that you will have a considerable impact on the company and we are looking for a person who likes to participate in the actual coding and are able to manage a team of other developers, engineers etc.
Our app is built in React Native. We haven’t decided on the backend, cloud solution and CMS for our webshop yet and your inputs on the choice of architecture would be much appreciated.
We are looking for someone:
- who love coding and take pride in your work
- who are self-driven and find it natural to take ownership
- who are open minded and curious to explore new technologies
- who have experience in/with:
- leading other developers
- architecting and writing secure and solid scalable applications
- creating apps for iOS and Android using React Native
- creating databases/cloud solutions
It’s a plus if you have
- experience from tech start-ups
- experience with building webshops
- experience in web development such as HTML5 and CSS3
- experience in Objective-C
- experience with Django
- knowledge about how to handle big chunks of data
- experience in working with firmware and hardware
- like football or have any experience in playing it.
- a position that will shape the future of football
- outstanding international development partners
- a unique opportunity to impact our future team
- a great work atmosphere
- flexible working hours
- the opportunity to exercise during work hours
- free lunch
- possible warrant program.
Starting data & Location
Our office is located near Kgs. Nytorv in Copenhagen and we would love you to start February 1st, 2019.
Deadline for applicants & Contact detail
Deadline is December 10th 2018 and all applications should be sent to Mathias Poulsen at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to email Mathias on email@example.com or call him at +45 61 26 26 30.