Healthcare IT Program Manager
Agfa HealthCare is looking for an IT Program Manager in Denmark
Agfa HealthCare – a member of the Agfa-Gevaert Group – is a leading provider of IT- enabled clinical workflow and diagnostic imaging solutions. Agfa HealthCare delivers state-of-the-art solutions for capturing and processing diagnostic images in hospitals and healthcare facilities. Using the latest technologies, Agfa HealthCare's solutions are revolutionizing how patients are diagnosed and treated – ultimately saving patient lives. As a pioneer in our field, we take great pride in our people and our work on modernizing healthcare delivery.
For more information about Agfa HealthCare, please see www.agfa.com
Agfa HealthCare Denmark is looking for an HealthCare IT Program Manager to join the Nordic team. As HealthCare IT Program Manager, you will have the full end-to-end responsibility for one or more large multi-year, multi-site customer programs. You will manage the overall solution and service delivery to the customer organization in a high-quality and profitability manner.
In the role as IT Program Manager, you will specify and coordinate the implementation program. You will have the overall responsibility for delivering the solution including planning, program timeline, execution, risk management, change management and budget – switching between program management and project management. You will also have the overall responsibility for delivering operational services – quality of services – when it comes to the service contract and KPI reporting; as well-as identifying new opportunities for upselling while interacting with the customer. You are a key player working on-site with the customers to ensure a close relationship.
Education and Experience
- Master´s degree in engineering, IT, computer science or similar
- IT Project Management professional (PMI) or demonstrated successful program management experience in large complex IT projects
- Practitioner degree in MSP
- Experience of working with ITIL with focus on Service Delivery and Service Support and processes below these areas are is required – ITIL certification is a major plus
- Medical background is a plus but not a requirement.
- You have 5-10 years of experience in IT project management as well-as experience in maximizing business value both internally for the company and for externally the customer; IT project management experience within healthcare IT is a major advantage.
- In the role as Healthcare IT Program Manager, we put emphasis on solid understanding of system architecture & IT concepts, and being able to capture the product/solution technicalities in details to enable correct technical communication internally as well-as externally.
- You have 5-10 years of experience in managing service continuity and performance. To fit into this role, you have worked with large multi-sites IT program. You rely on your technical background to be successful in your job.
- You understand the value of good leadership and can challenge others to develop themselves as a leader. Business sense and strong customer focus is of course sufficient in this role and we expect you to have great interpersonal skills and lots of curiosity.
- Danish: Fluent speaking, reading and writing skills are a must
- English: Fluent speaking, reading and writing skills are a must.
As a part of Agfa HealthCare, you are offered a stimulating role in leading healthcare IT company – and not least, you will be part of a fantastic team delivering the healthcare IT solutions of tomorrow! Agfa is working actively with personal development to give you the opportunity to develop yourself in your new role. You will be a part of a competent and committed team where the pressure is on and cohesiveness is great. You will have the freedom to plan your own work to a large extent.
This position is located at Agfa HealthCare Denmark’s office in Birkerød.
If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact:
Niels Husted Kjær
Nordic IT Director
Mobile: +45 4099 5502