Lead DevOps Engineer
Agnitio (www.agnitio.com) is looking for a Lead DevOps Engineer who will help us take our product to the next level. This role requires the ability to build top quality products with the use of the latest technology.
Our HQ is located at Dampfærgevej 10, 5th floor, Copenhagen, 500m walking distance from the Østerport train station.
- 4+ years of experience working as DevOps
- Experience and knowledge of AWS services and container technologies
- Experience with GIT and shell scripting
- In-depth Linux system administration expertise
- Security expertise (IAM, VPNs, etc.)
- Knowledge of how to define and deploy monitoring, metrics and logging
- Knowledge of CI/CD automation tooling and pipelines
- Strong English skills, both verbal and written
- Ideally AWS DevOps certified.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that the infrastructure is available, secure, highly scalable, reliable, and monitored
- Keeping close tabs on running costs and finding ways to optimizing these
- Ensuring that the production environment is rock solid and that there is a clear escalation path in case of production issues
- Improving and extending our AWS based infrastructure
- Taking our various system which require manual deployment and setting up a CI/CD pipeline
- Setting up monitoring using ELK stack
- Deploying solutions in collaboration with other developers
- Participating in technical discussions and bringing new ideas to the table.
What we offer:
- Well-structured organization focused on development of professional products
- Work in a positive, "can do" team
- Opportunities to gain relevant certifications
- Internal tech talks and hackathons every quarter
- Nice working environment with rooftop terrace
- Emphasis on work-life balance.
You will be part of an informal and international organization, in a fast-growing company.
We are looking to fill this position immediately. If you are the right person for the job, please apply today by forwarding your application to Martin Frederiksen on email@example.com.