DevOps Technical Expert - Eficode DK
Do you have a passion for DevOps? Are you the sort of person who believes automated processes and the tools that support DevOps methods are the best way to improve software development? Do you enjoy the challenge of finding new ways to implement these types of tools and processes? If so, then there is a place for you at Eficode.
Eficode - Denmark, is currently looking for individuals with a variety of DevOps oriented experiences. This includes having worked with different tool sets, adopting and optimizing automated processes and supporting development teams in building and deploying better code. Infrastructure configuration management and provisioning techniques. Cloud migration projects and supporting the integration of cloud services into various organizations and teams.
The primary responsibility of this role would be to advance our customers’ software delivery methods through various project work. You will be helping to implement, optimize and evaluate continuous integration and delivery solutions along with investigating how to better manage the configuration and provisioning of their infrastructure.
The versatile nature of our client work assignments will provide you with opportunities to utilize your own DevOps related experiences and continue to develop new skills and expertise, in different technologies. Our ideal candidate is someone who will actively seek answers and solutions to our customers´questions and challenges, then can communicate and implement them effectively.
This role is located in Copenhagen.
What we look for in a candidate:
- An easy going nature and someone who gets along well with other people
- Someone who is interested in solving problems and working on various types of projects
- Experience and working knowledge on a variety of DevOps oriented tools (i.e. Jenkins, Git, Ansible, Puppet, Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud, etc.)
- Has an understanding for how agile/lean methods of software development and test automation contribute to the delivery of value
- Has an understanding for how automated processes can support infrastructure provisioning
- The type of individual with initiative to proactively seek out new solutions
- Previous work experience in the field of IT consulting or as part of software development teams, in a leading role
- Demonstrates initiative and willingness to learn new technologies and skills
- Has the ability to work as part of a team and create team spirit
- Has the ability to communicate complex, technical solutions in business oriented terms to non-technical individuals
- Has experience with at least one scripting language (i.e. Ruby, Bash, Python, Shell and Ant)
- Both good Danish and English language skills (ideally)
- Has completed an education related to computer science or similar.
- The chance to work on a variety of interesting projects across a range of different customer organizations
- Lots of opportunities to develop your expertise together with our internal, top notch, DevOps teams
- Relaxed in-house, office culture with regular Friday sessions for training and social ‘fun’
- A place where learning and mentoring is part of our DNA
- Access to various certification programs and curriculums
- Freedom to choose your ways of working, tools etc.
- A chance to speak at our annual conferences hosted in Finland, Sweden and Denmark
- The only company in the Nordics with a ‘Head of Humanoids’ position filled by Pepper, our robot - Connect with him on LinkedIn.
Check us out at Eficode.com and see what you’re getting into! Our recruiting video on
YouTube will show you who we really are… Click here