Fullstack WordPress Developer
Do you want to be a part of an expanding tech company, working on business-critical internal projects in an agile environment, be part of a central and high prioritized department, and have influence on the tech stack?
Help us create the future of online lending and help consumers find the best loans across our 9 markets and expand to more countries rapidly. Our mission is to become markets leaders in EU by 2020. We offer a position in a friendly, international environment with great opportunities to be heard and grow.
What You’ll Do
Be a crucial part of our aggressive growth strategy with lots of resources to execute and triumph. As a Fullstack WordPress developer you will be responsible for building various tools for our customers (B2B and B2C), build new features on our websites and optimize the overall experience for our customers. In the role you’ll,
- be scoping development tasks, be creative about new solutions and come up with your own ideas.
- together with the rest of the team and the CPO you’ll ensure great user experience developing user-friendly websites and features for all devices with a “SEO first” approach.
- be responsible for developing performance optimized and scalable plugins and themes for WordPress.
- connect data from external sources to our WordPress solutions.
- be the WordPress “Go to” guy.
What We Offer
- An informal and creative environment where ideas and new ways of operating are expected to be shared.
- A growing team of both generalists and specialists in a very dynamic and international environment.
- Focus on your personal and professional development.
- A solid financial foundation.
- Brand new office space and a healthy view on work-life balance.
- Attractive employment terms (pension, health insurance etc.)
- We work hard, but we play just as hard - expect awesome office parties and getting together for some serious fun.
The Ideal Profile
You thrive in a fast-paced environment. We’re looking for an experienced profile who match (most) of these traits. You,
- may have a relevant IT/software education, however, you could also be a self-made world class developer who has exceptional talent, drive or experience.
- Most important thing is your relevant, extensive and documented insight into software development with minimum 3 years of developing great solutions
- are a bit in love with WordPress
- are up to date with trends and seek to explore new technologies.
- Have a strong work ethic and a focus on achieving the business’ goals together with the rest of the organisation.
Info and contact
This is a full-time position located in the IT hub of Aarhus, Katrineberg. For further information about the position, please contact CPO Stefan Olesen by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We need you as soon as possible, so don’t hesitate to send us your application. Interviews will be held continuously until we find the right fit. We’re looking forward to your application.
Who we are and what we do
Lead Supply is a fintech company founded in 2014. We help millions of consumers find the best loan all over Europe through brands like Matchbanker. We’re adding new countries to our portfolio continuously and strive to become the market leader in Europe by the end of 2020. Learn more about our culture and company on leadsupply.com