Data-driven BI Developer
Do you want to help us take our data landscape and BI to the next level? And are you looking for an opportunity to:
- Join a digital cloud transformation journey and redesign our BI platform?
- Deliver the data insights and reporting needed for decision-making across the organization?
- Be part of a highly professional and experienced team who are proud of supporting one of the best-known luxury brands in the world?
Join the Application Development team
As our new BI developer, you will join our agile development team of 7 developers working with CRM, ERP and BI. We are on a digital transformation journey, migrating our legacy platform and data warehouse to a new cloud-based infrastructure. The goal is to make the business more data-driven – and you will be an important part of this process.
Take our data landscape into the cloud
Working from either Lyngby or Struer, you will get a driving role in defining and implementing the future data landscape for Bang & Olufsen. Your goal is to deliver end-to-end reporting of high quality – from data collection and all the way to dashboard creation.
Thus, you will engage in dialogue with business stakeholders such as Sales, Finance, Procurement and Digital Teams to understand their needs for data insights, whether it be within customer behavior or financial analyses.
Experience with SQL and data modeling
- You have extensive experience working with SQL, data modeling and data warehouses – both in the cloud and on-premises
- You are an expert within ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) processes
- Proven experience of engaging in business oriented dialogue and delivering analytical solutions matching their needs
- Additional data modelling languages are nice to have (Python; R; MDX, etc.), and if you have experience with Tableau and developing front-ends, it is an advantage
- You speak and write English fluently.
We are looking for a person who is able to engage in a dialogue directly with your colleagues to ensure the right scope and thus elevating our reporting to the next level. Moreover, you take pride in your solutions, and you can structure your time and your tasks efficiently as you will be working on more than one project at a time.
Additional information & application
For additional information about the position, please contact Senior Manager, IT, ERP & BI, Dennis Mogensen on +45 3118 7320.
Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible.
Data-driven BI Developer.
Kgs. Lyngby or Struer.
As soon as possible.