JYSK is looking for a Full Stack Java Developer
As part of our Java team you will be joining a team of skilled colleagues which strength is to operate in an agile environment.
You’re passionate about software development and finds motivation in contributing in the full process of software development.
We have a very open mind towards the usage of open source and thus you can have great influence on introducing new libraries and frameworks where suited.
In our DevOps inspired environment, development is done rapidly with many small releases eliminating the overhead of administrating large projects and time registration.
You Bring dedication and…
You are passionate about IT and software development and as a skilled Java developer you are continuously striving to improve your skill set.
We expect that you:
- find it naturally to write clean code and creating software architecture that are flexible.
- experience with frameworks such as Hibernate and Jersey.
- experience with Java web technologies
- familiar with web frontend technologies.
You Meet possibilities and…
- A relaxed and open-minded atmosphere, lots of cooperation and sparring with skilled colleagues at all levels in the organization
- A job with rich possibilities to influence the demanding technical solutions
- A corporate culture with a short distance from decision to action
- A job where you get a great opportunity to develop professionally and personally
- A workplace in an exciting international company, where dynamism, expansion and development has a high priority
- A salary which match your qualifications and experience
JYSK is a frontrunner in the development of online cross channel E-commerce and with Unified Commerce, JYSK has launched its biggest IT initiative ever with ambitions on becoming even better in cross channel E-commerce.
You will become part of JYSK’s IT department, which consists of 50+ colleagues, whom are all ambitious and highly skilled. You will work with the further development of JYSK’s high-load cross channel e-commerce platform used in more than 20 countries.
Within the IT department, you will become a part of a team with 15-20 developers and work closely with colleagues from other departments, at our location in Brabrand. In the team we have the responsibility for a broad range of own developed applications, thus there are good opportunities to work in different business areas and getting to work with different technologies.
Would you like to join a growing international company which constantly sets new goals to become even more successful then send your application and CV by clicking “Apply” or contact Team Manager - Java Development Michael Pedersen 4012 4218 if you have questions re the job opening.
Michael Pedersen (+4589397500)