JYSK is looking for a Team Leader – Java development
With technical experience as a java developer, good project management skills and good communication skills, you are able to lead and motivate a team of java developers. You might have experience in leading a team or you see this as a good opportunity to change direction for your career.
You will become part of a booming organization working with a wide range of IT solutions in an environment with continuous development and new challenges.
The team you will be joining consist of approx. 15 developers, with a responsibility that covers a wide range of applications and business processes.
You will be getting the responsibility for a part of the team including technical ownership and people management, depending on your qualifications. The position offers great opportunities to grow.
You Bring dedication and…
- You have experience in technical roles on the java web platform.
- You have good project management skills.
- You are good at keeping focus and getting things done.
- You are good at communication and able to motivate people.
You Meet possibilities and…
- A corporate culture with a short distance from decision to action.
- Will get responsibility for the teams deliverables.
- You will have great influence on tomorrows technology agenda.
- A job where you get a great opportunity to develop professionally and personally.
With the responsibility for full stack development of a broad suite of applications, the Java team has a key role in supporting the JYSK business. Our broad area of responsibilities thus offers great opportunities to work with different business domains and technologies within the Java/Web area.
JYSK is a frontrunner in the development of online cross channel e-commerce and with Unified Commerce, JYSK has launched its biggest IT initiative ever with ambitions to strengthen the position as retail leader in cross channel E-commerce.
You will refer to the team manager for java development.
Would you like to join a growing international company, which constantly sets new goals to become even more successful? Then send your application and CV by clicking “Apply” or contact Team Manager - Java Development Michael Pedersen 4012 4218 if you have questions regarding this job opening.
Michael Pedersen (+4589397500)