C# Backend Developer
3Shape is looking for a skilled C# developer to help strengthen our cloud-based solutions, which enable digital workflows for dental professionals working within the field of Orthodontics. You will work on a solution consisting of distributed systems written in C#, on the Windows stack, targeting orthodontic specialists around the world.
You will support the development of excellent technology by joining self-organizing agile teams, using Scrum as our primary development methodology.
3Shape builds 3D scanning and CAD/CAM software solutions. Award-winning technology that enables dental and hearing professionals to treat more people, more effectively and with improved care. A privately-owned company, 3Shape has over 1500 employees with a product-development effort of more than 300 professionals. We have offices and service centers located in the Americas, Asia and Europe serve customers in more than 100 countries. You will join a highly skilled development team of 6 people, and help facilitate its future growth.
- Deliver small increments of high quality code
- Promote a culture of good programming practices
- Take an active role in DevOps
- Contribute to an effective and evolving development process
- Participate in ensuring that the product will meet the requirements of our Orthodontic customers
- At least 3 years of experience in software development
- Experience developing software with SOLID principles
- Excellent interpersonal skills and fluent in English
- Experience with hosting and deployment automation is preferred
- Experience with scrum or other agile frameworks is helpful
Your Key Skills:
- Unit testing and mocking
- Database design and optimization
- Knowledge about mathematics and 3D computational geometry
Familiarity with the below technologies is a great bonus:
- Windows Azure
- The opportunity to be part of a massive success story
- An attractive work environment with highly skilled and committed colleagues in an informal work environment
- The chance work with many new and interesting technologies
- An effective agile development process
- A huge possibility to influence your job and specialize according to your interests
- An extraordinary location in central Copenhagen, near the Kongens Nytorv metro station
Applications will be processed continuously, so do not hesitate to apply for this position today. We look forward to hearing from you and receiving your application.
3Shape is changing dentistry together with dental professionals across the world by developing innovations that provide superior dental care for patients. Our portfolio of 3D scanners and CAD/CAM software solutions for the dental industry includes the multiple award-winning 3Shape TRIOS intraoral scanner, the upcoming 3Shape X1 CBCT scanner, and market leading scanning and design software solutions for dental labs.
Two graduate students founded 3Shape in Denmark’s capital in the year 2000. Today, 3Shape has over 1,500 employees serving customers in over 100 countries from an ever-growing number of 3Shape offices around the world. 3Shape’s products and innovations continue to challenge traditional methods, enabling dental professionals to treat more patients more effectively. www.3shape.com
Working at 3Shape
Become part of an international success, financially as well as product wise. As an employee, you have plenty of room to both make a difference and fulfil personal ambitions in a very knowledge intensive and challenging environment.
Through the relentless drive for new digital innovation by 3Shape, we claim to be the most extensive and versatile CAD/CAM system on the market.
3Shape - a Global Company
3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark as well as in the Ukraine and with a production site in Poland. 3Shape is a global company with presence in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
Employing and developing the right people is an important key to 3Shape's success. We want to be the best within our business, an ambition which has created a true fighting spirit throughout the company - with lots of commitment and courage, and a professional attitude towards business.