Senior Manager for Collaboration & Supporting Systems in Group IT
Would you like to manage a dedicated team of solution managers and a portfolio of IT systems that spans all functions of a global organization?
Then this is your chance to lead our new Collaboration and Supporting Systems department and ensure excellent system life cycle management of a large number of systems and solutions such as Workday, O365/SharePoint, ServiceNow, Agile PLM and many more.
Join a division that supports the entire GN Group
Your new department is part of our Solutions Development function in Group IT that supports the entire GN Group across our 3 subsidiaries: GN Store Nord, GN Audio and GN Hearing. Dedicated to managing and developing our IT system landscape, we support the entire organization in doing what it does best: leading major technology shifts with intelligent audio solutions that make life sound better.
Define and manage our future IT system landscape
At our HQ in Ballerup, Denmark, you will manage a smaller team of 3-4 solution managers located in Ballerup and Manila in the Philippines. Here, you will have the overall responsibility for the life cycle management of our entire IT system portfolio – from qualification of business requirements, development/configuration to implementation and operations.
More specifically, you will:
- Lead, guide and develop your team members
- Manage new demands for enhancement of existing services, ensuring a proper execution of the change life cycle process
- Define and manage schedules for service/system updates (e.g. versioning, releases) in alignment with the business
- Be responsible for the daily administration, support and enhancement of the collaboration and supporting systems
- Take responsibility for budget and outlook accuracy for all spend within area of responsibility
- Establish system documentation (e.g. qualification and validation documentation, process descriptions and work instructions).
Listen, challenge and transform
In this role, you will collaborate closely with business stakeholders to ensure that our system landscape supports the organization in the best way possible. This means you listen to business needs and challenge our processes to maximum business value.
Strong system management experience
You have excellent analytical skills to produce insights on your own, the communicative abilities to create engagement in the portfolio agenda and the structured mindset to streamline processes without getting caught up in bureaucratic redundancy. Furthermore, you bring:
- 5+ years’ experience from a similar position within IT
- A proven track record of successfully managing in-house systems and SaaS solutions
- Solid experience with service and vendor management
- A results-driven mindset with excellent stakeholder, communication and change management skills
- Experience with computer system validation and service management frameworks
- Fluency in English and Danish.
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘Apply online’ link no later than Jan 16th. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Head of Solution Development Thomas Gerd Hansen on +45 53 36 43 49.
The GN Group is a global leader in intelligent audio solutions that let you hear more, do more and be more than you ever thought possible. With our unique competencies within medical, professional and consumer audio solutions, we transform lives through the power of sound.
With world-leading expertise in the human ear, sound, wireless technology and miniaturization, GN's audio solutions are marketed by the brands ReSound, Beltone, Interton, Jabra and BlueParrott in 100 countries. Founded in 1869, the GN Group employs more than 5,500 people and is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen (GN.CO).
Visit our homepage GN.com – and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.