Manager for our IT Building Management team
Are you ready to take up the responsibility for the deliverables from IT when modifying and building new sites? You will be heading up a team responsible for settings standards and designs related to building management and structural network cabling.
Join DSV and help us support more than 45,000 colleagues in DSV globally. You will get a key role being focused on building management and development of more than +500.000 m2 logistic centers per year.
Welcome to Infrastructure Services
Joining our infrastructure team in DSV Global IT, you will work alongside 180 skilled colleagues. We are responsible for our entire global IT infrastructure and deliver services that ensure high-quality data centers, networks, operating systems and servers.
Ensure IT underpins the business focused on building management
You will be responsible for the IT deliverables during changes to existing sites or in the process of building new sites. Focus is broad, from specific demands in meetings rooms to overall connectivity for entire sites.
You will be the key contact on delivery issues and keep track of all ongoing tasks and projects.
This means that you will:
- ensure that IT deliverables are based upon templates and best practice
- ensure that your department based in Poland keeps deadlines and delivers high quality solutions hence frequently travels to Poland are expected
- act as key contact towards our Group Property department for larger projects
- partake in status meetings with stakeholders to ensure projects are on track
- implement new technologies within building management by being on top of market trends
- ensure that consolidation takes place with the purpose of standardizing and reducing costs
Technical knowledge and project management experience
As a person, you can handle multiple issues at a time and keep tight deadlines. You are motivated by delivering excellent service that creates value for the business. Also, you have strong interpersonal skills, as you will interact with stakeholders on a regular basis to ensure alignment and staying on top of deliverables. Occasionally you will be sitting among your stakeholders to ensure efficient communication.
Moreover, we imagine that you:
- have experience working with building management
- have technical design skills
- have project management skills and experience working with project and process management, which have included creating procedures
- have previous experience from either similar function in IT, Facility management, group property development or similar
- are knowledgeable within CCTV, access control systems, gate management systems and able to put this in to practice in IT based upon solid infrastructure experience
- speak, read and write Danish and English effortlessly
We grow together in an informal environment
You will join a global and determined group driven forward by the desire to grow. Thus, you will be part of a dynamic and informal environment where people speak their minds. This allows us to move fast, stay ahead and face challenges head-on. This is the DSV way. You will be based at our offices in Hedehusene, Denmark.
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV. You are welcome to contact Daniel Leegaard Heede, Director, Infrastructure Services, IT Operations, via Daniel.email@example.com.
DSV – Global transport and logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 45,000 employees in more than 80 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career. Read more at www.dsv.com