Founded in 2008, Vaimo is the global leader in delivering award-winning digital storefronts, omni-channel solutions and mobile apps. Our only focus is to drive digital commerce success for our brand, retail and manufacturer clients. With 15 offices across the globe and 400 employees, we provide an international presence that allows us cultivate close, long-term relationships with our clients. With a focus on driving digital innovation our services cover the full-spectrum of your Commerce needs ranging from strategy, design, development, optimisation, cloud services, all the way to wherever your Commerce initiatives reach. We deliver solutions around B2B, B2C, Omni-Channel, PIM, Order Management and Business Intelligence.
As an Ecommerce Consultant you work across many different areas within ecommerce where the end goal is to help our clients meet their business objectives, might it increase revenue, conversion, customer lifetime value or by minimising their ecommerce operational costs. With good generalist knowledge of ecommerce trends, tactics and strategies you engage with both new and existing clients where you will also maintain your own pipeline and portfolio. The competence area within the role is broad, and the role will in most cases be adjusted to your key competence areas.
The typical client you will be working with is either a retailer, brand or manufacturer, with a typical online revenue between €10-100M.
As a part of the Strategy & Consulting team, you work closely together with your colleagues on deliverables and projects for our clients. 20-30 travel days per year is to be expected.
Examples of what you will be doing
- Facilitating workshops and processes to help your clients reach their business goals
- Drive project pre-study phases together with UX, Solution Architects and Project Managers to identify business requirements and define projects and solutions
- Developing and drive business and development roadmaps for your existing client portfolio via consultancy retainers
- Deliver ad-hoc consultancy work based on your key competencies.
- Customers KPI's
- Customer Satisfaction measured with NPS
- Revenue and billable target
- Share and build internal knowledge in your field of expertise
As a Ecommerce Consultant, you will be a key player in many new client engagements and projects, enforcing a sharp focus on driving business value by technology, design and the right ecommerce tactics.
We’re diversified team with many different competence areas, so it’s not important that you tick all the boxes below, but more than you can deliver value by helping our clients drive success in digital commerce.
We imagine you have:
- Experience with ecommerce platform implementation on agency or client side
- Good understanding of Ecommerce technologies, trends and digital marketing principles
- Experienced in Project Management
- Retail and / or B2B experience
- Strong presentation & communication skills
- Proactive, and self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Strategic thinker that can offer creative solutions and ideas, with the ability to translate and communicate data into actionable items.
What would catch our attention:
- Any certification within Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager or Adobe Analytics
- Ecommerce business experience, doing budgets, business cases or having had P&L responsibility
- Experience with any omnichannel programmes.
You will need to be able to speak fluent Danish, and English on a proficient level.
If this position sounds interesting, please apply fast since we’re doing interviews on a rolling basis and will hire when we have the right candidate.