IT security specialist/architect
At the VELUX Group, we give you the chance to grow. To shape your own career. To work in an international environment. To be part of a company that leads the market in sustainable indoor living. We offer you a world of opportunities - if you have the ability and the drive to take them.
And how about ensuring that IT security requirements are easily understood and risks are clear and mitigated when new local or global IT solutions are established?
The IT Security team is responsible for maintaining and developing the VELUX Group overall IT security governance framework and handles a wide array of services and functions within the information security field. The team has the overview of the outsourced SAC/SOC and is actively involved in major incident response activities.
One of your main responsibilities will be to ensure that IT security considerations and risk mitigation is a natural part of decision-making and design when implementing new IT solutions locally or at group level. You will advise on IT security in all kinds of IT projects - from early specification of requirements to the technical implementation. This means collaborating across our global organisation on how to make our cloud, on-prem and IoT solutions more secure.
More specifically, you:
- Conduct and assist others in performing risk and threat assessments related to acquisition, development and major changes in the VELUX Group application and infrastructure landscape
- Handle and prioritise incidents as well as IT security requests and questions from all our departments
- Drive the continued development of our training and awareness programme in collaboration with internal and external partners
- Participate in auditing tasks performed for all VELUX companies and participate in implementation and continued development of the ISO 27001/02-based IT security controls.
As you'll be a part of a global organisation and the nature of your different activities, each team member has 15-30 international travel days a year on average.
You are a team player at heart and able to 'sell the message' upwards and downwards in our organisation. You are self-driven as you run your own projects from start to finish. Furthermore, you are good at prioritising and navigating in a multifaceted position with a wide range of responsibilities.
You also have:
- Minimum 5 years of experience within information security - any consulting experience will be a big plus
- Knowledge and understanding of IT security architecture, including network security, cloud security and identity and access management security concepts
- Practical experience with risk assessment and/or risk management practices
- Solid knowledge of security policy frameworks as well as policy and standards development and implementation
- At least a good conceptual knowledge of the more technical security aspects related to infrastructure components, networking, hardware, application security solutions.
Joining our IT Security department, you will team up with 3 skilled colleagues where commitment, thoroughness and mutual respect are among the core values. We work as a team in an informal and energetic atmosphere.
The first-follower approach in Group IT will offer you the possibility to work with state-of-the-art tools and methods. You will influence the choice of security technology in the VELUX Group and have ample opportunities for continued development of your competencies.
'Your responsibilities in this position are far-reaching, and you will face new challenges and engage with new colleagues almost every day. We collaborate closely with the central IT Infrastructure team, IT Business Partners, our IT outsourcing provider and many more,' explains Per Barthold Hansen, Director IT Security. Application and contact If you would like to know more about this opportunity and the VELUX Group, please feel free to contact Per Barthold Hansen, Director IT Security, by telephone +45 61 69 87 84.
We look forward to receiving your application and CV as soon as possible.
Application deadline: As soon as possible.
Work place: Denmark.
For more information: Per Barthold Hansen, telephone +45 61 69 87 84.
For 75 years, the VELUX Group has created better living environments for people around the world; making the most of daylight and fresh air through the roof. Our product programme includes roof windows and modular skylights as well as a range of decoration and sun screenings, roller shutters, installation solutions and intelligent home controls. These products help to ensure a healthy and sustainable indoor climate, for work and learning, for play and pleasure. We work globally - with sales and manufacturing operations in more than 40 countries and around 9,500 employees worldwide. The VELUX Group is owned by VKR Holding A/S, a limited company wholly owned by foundations and family.
For 75 years, the VELUX Group has created better living environments for people around the world; making the most of daylight and fresh air through the roof. Our product programme includes roof windows and modular skylights as well as a range of decoration and sun screenings, roller shutters, installation solutions and intelligent home controls. These products help to ensure a healthy and sustainable indoor climate, for work and learning, for play and pleasure. We work globally – with sales and manufacturing operations in more than 40 countries and around 9,500 employees worldwide. The VELUX Group is owned by VKR Holding A/S, a limited company wholly owned by foundations and family.
For more information, visit www.velux.com