Solution Specialist with focus on the Purchase-To-Pay process
Medius is a growing success story. MediusFlow is a leading purchase to pay solution, receiving praise from 800 customers all over the world. MediusFlow also allows digital management of other processes through simple and effective workflow management. Medius is headquartered in Sweden with several subsidiaries and partners worldwide. For more info about the company: www.mediusflow.com
You will be working as Solution Specialist in Medius Professional Services team and be responsible for implementing MediusFlow – a second generation Cloud AP workflow solution. Your focus will be to implement and configure best practices for the functional process in MediusFlow to support the Purchase To Pay process. You will guide and help our customers to aim for the best provided solution with MediusFlow and their existing ERP-system in order to give them a more automated way of working.
You will have your base in one of the European offices in Sweden, Norway, Denmark or The Netherlands, but you will have the opportunity to attend projects cross over the European Professional Services team. You will be given big responsibilities from the very beginning as you take on the role of Solution Specialist. Specific responsibilities include ensuring that the solution is implemented with high quality and according to the customer requirements. Previous experience working with Microsoft Dynamics AX, NAV, SAP, or Infor M3 is a plus but not a requirement.
Some of the tasks you will be performing
- Make configurations in MediusFlow according to best practices and customer requirements
- Performing workshops at customer site
- Responsible for User Acceptance Tests performed by the customer
- Implement Data Capture solutions with MediusFlow, e.g Readsoft and various electronic invoice formats
- You will have functional responsibility for the implementation from data capture to the ERP process
- Follow up on new functionality in MediusFlow and update your projects
- Documentation of solution specifications and change requests
Requirements for the position
- Prior experience of IT system implementation
- People skills and the ability to communicate with team members and customers
- You are business minded and result-driven
- You are familiar with the Purchase-To-Pay process, either from a technical, or an economic perspective
- You are an advanced user of the MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Fluent in the local language of the region you will be in (SE, NO, DK, NL)
- Fluent English, both spoken and written
- Available for travels to client. Most work is done from your desk, but there will be occasional visits to client sites as the project work warrants.
Merit but not a requirement
- Prior experience of being a consultant
- Previous work experience from implementation of software is a merit
- Prior experience in AP Automation
- Previous experience working with Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365, NAV, SAP, or Infor M3
- A Bachelor of Science degree, or higher
What we offer?
We offer you a challenging position in a growing company with high ambitions and a desire to be the best. You will enjoy personal development and a great opportunity to grow your future career both on the national arena and internationally within our EMEA organization. Medius values a collaborative work environment for our employees with a healthy work-life balance and a team-oriented atmosphere.
Please upload your application via Medius web-site URL: https://www.mediusflow.com/en/About/Career/Vacancies?rmpage=job&rmjob=219&rmlang=UK
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Henrik Svenbrant, Delivery Manager e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: +46 73-930 08 01.