DevOps and Tools Developer
Ready to dive into the DevOps universe? And would you like to work with Jenkins and C# to automate code for build and deployment processes?
Join an agile, international team in GN Hearing and make your mark on our continuous integration and delivery. Here, you not only work with the newest technologies – you help change the lives of people with hearing aids.
Join the Framework & Tools team
You will be part of GN Hearing’s R&D department. More specifically, you will join our Framework & Tools team with 10 skilled colleagues, e.g. our front-end, back-end and DevOps developers plus our Scrum master.
Together, we develop frameworks that connect our high-technological hearing aids with our fitting software to individualize every single hearing aid to each customer. We are in the middle of an agile transformation and have recently implemented SAFe® to enhance agile work processes and use automation to turn code into products faster and safer.
Develop our build and delivery systems
As our new DevOps developer, you will help us transform our DevOps vision into real technical solutions. Thus, you will be responsible for implementing our build and delivery system to support the development of our hearing aids. You will follow our products from initial idea to development and delivery as well as automated testing. You will work with technologies like Jenkins, Git, TFS, Chef and code tools in C#, C and C++.
Working on the automation of infrastructure deployment, you:
- Implement, optimize and evaluate continuous integration and delivery solutions
- Develop and maintain tools for automation
- Promote the DevOps mindset within your team and our cross-functional projects by explaining the practical benefits of DevOps
- Collaborate closely with our hardware hearings aid developers, audiologists, fitting software developers and the production
DevOps is our priority
You will be part of a highly skilled team and work with a strong group of DevOps experts who enjoy an open and honest dialogue. We inspire each other to perform our best and collaborate closely to succeed.
“DevOps is a high priority area for GN hearing. If we can create a more agile workflow and shorten the time from idea to release via automatized test and release, you can be sure to foster both happy colleagues and customers,” explains Senior Manager Karl Johan Lisby.
Are you the right profile?
We imagine that you:
- Have a degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent
- Have experience as a DevOps developer, but we would also like to hear from you if you are a passionate C# developer and have an interest in DevOps
- Have experience with Jenkins or similar tools
- Might know Chef, Docker or containerization – and if you also know Azure or other cloud-based tools, it is an advantage, but not a requirement
- Have a high proficiency in spoken and written English, and if you are able to communicate in Danish, it is an advantage
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘APPLY’ link no later than January 23, 2019. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Senior Manager Karl Johan Lisby on +45 4575 1717.
People with hearing loss are at the heart of everything we do. ReSound hearing aids help people feel more involved, connected and in control. In an ever-smarter world, we relentlessly work to transform lives through the power of sound.
ReSound is part of the GN Group – pioneering great sound from world-leading ReSound hearing aids to Jabra office headsets and sports headphones. Founded in 1869, employing more than 5,500 people, and listed on Nasdaq OMX Copenhagen, GN makes life sound better.
Visit our homepage GN.com – and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.