IT Supporter for dedicated Infrastructure & Support team
Are you service-minded, dynamic, and do you enjoy helping others face to face? And most importantly, do you have a passion for IT? If you can say yes to these questions, you now have the chance of becoming part of our IT Infrastructure & Support team in Danske Commodities.
When joining our Infrastructure and Support Team, you will work closely together with highly skilled and experienced colleagues. In our team there is a very educative environment and we are always focused on individual development for all employees, which allows for a continuous development of your skills and responsibilities.
As a trading house working around the clock in many different systems, IT has always been a top priority at Danske Commodities. We have a best-in-class IT set-up, develop many of our systems and tools in-house and host them ourselves. We deliver high quality support and services to the entire organisation – and we need a new colleague to help us with that.
Your primary task will be to deliver face to face support in the organisation and ensure a thorough follow-up on issues. From day one you will be involved in the daily support function and service desk tasks. You will play an important role in our user experience through face to face communication and world class IT support.
- deliver high quality face to face IT support in the organisation as well as thorough follow-up afterwards
- ensure that DC’s systems have a high uptime
- daily support of PC’s, servers and networks
- handle service request, incident, problems and change management
- general support to and improvement of our current IT infrastructure and services
- ensure documentation on existing systems and services are always up to date
- participate in a 24/7 on call duty scheme
We expect that you:
- have an exceptional understanding of customer service
- have a relevant education - e.g. graduated as an IT supporter
- preferably, have at least 2 years of experience with IT
- have experience in one or more of the following:
- troubleshooting, end-user hardware/software, Office 365, Skype for Business, Active Directory, File Shares
- have a natural interest in computers, infrastructure and support
- have a good command of English, both written and oral
- enjoy troubleshooting and fixing IT-related issues
We expect that you:
- want to and can make a difference for your stakeholders
- are independent, active, efficient and dynamic
- take responsibility and are willing to walk the extra mile
- see opportunities where others see problems
- take a positive view: No job too big, no job too small
- live the DC values
- professional and personal challenges in an international environment
- skilled colleagues who set the bar high
- great career opportunities
- office in the heart of Aarhus, Denmark’s second largest city
- a job where no two days are the same
- a company committed to creating value
Jobstart & Type
- As soon as possible. We will be screening candidates on an ongoing basis.
Apply for this job
Please have the following documents ready. It only takes 5 minutes to complete the form.
- Exam papers
Get in touch
You're welcome to call, mail, or use the form, to get in contact with
Mads Hald Christensen, Head of Infrastructure & Support
T: +45 5060 8085